brionac

Alolan Fox
This specific guide is not for everyone since not everyone wants to take the extra time and effort to raise this sort of mag for a RAmarl with this stats plan that frankly is too close to be called a coincidence if you're not comfortable with that term for personal reasons. Damn it SEGA; this guide's going to take awhile to understand let alone read and practice.

I made this process a lot simpler with the assistance of a program called Magatama developed by @Aether89. This user is amazing, and I'm going to edit and attach some different XML files in a zip file called Modified E2 XML Tables.zip to make this a lot easier to compute the number of items and time it really takes to create this sort of mag. The location to place these files is in the ep2 folder that looks like this path which starts with the program folder: Magatama\Data\FeedingTables\ep2. Make sure to save the originals before overwriting them temporarily to follow this guide. Before we get started, I'll add a few links to the Ephinea Wiki for Mags and Mag Feeding Tables, and I want to be clear about how difficult this process can be if the instructions are not followed.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD YOU MUST ASSUME THAT FEEDING AN ITEM TO THE MAG MEANS THAT YOU WILL FORCE THE MAG TO LOSE AN ODD POINT IN DEF AND/OR DEX BY THE METHODS MENTIONED BELOW IN ORDER TO SLOW DOWN THE PROGRESSION OF DEF AND/OR DEX UNTIL 1. YOU FEED IT ANTIDOTES OR ANTIPARALYSES IN PAIRS AS RECOMMENDED OVER FEEDING THOSE ITEMS 3 TIMES PER FEEDING SESSION WITHOUT LOSSING CONNECTION (SEE WHAT I MEAN BELOW IN THE FIRST SECTION: 10/184/6/0) OR 2. IT IS SAFE TO FEED IT 3 ITEMS AS ONE NORMALLY DOES WHETHER IT IS AT LEVEL 35 IF ONE RAISED A KALKI OR IT IS AT LEVEL 50 IF ONE RAISED EITHER A VARUNA OR VRITRA WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A VARUNA EVOLVING INTO A VAYU AT LEVEL 35 SINCE FEEDING THAT ONE IS SAFE TO FEED IT 3 ITEMS PER FEEDING SESSION GIVEN THE PROPER ITEMS TO RAISE POW ONLY USING A COMBINATION OF MONOMATES AND SOL ATOMIZERS - LIKEWISE FOR RAISING MIND ONLY USING A COMBINATION OF MONOFLUIDS AND MOON ATOMIZERS. FAILING TO HEED THIS LONG WARNING WILL RESULT IN A HUGE LOSS OF TIME AND EFFORT! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED AFTER READING THIS. LATER ON IN THE NEW EDITION OF THIS GUIDE, FEEDING MONOFLUIDS TO A NAMUCI THREE TIMES PER FEEDING SESSION IS ALLOWED, GIVEN THAT MONOFLUIDS DON'T RAISE DEF AND DEX AT ALL WHILE DIFLUIDS ADDS 4 DEF, WHICH IS UNDESIRABLE.

10/184/6/0 - PB #2 is Golla

The story ends with you following this guide based on this RAmarl's maxes stats plan while I offer you those XML files to make it easier to see the progression and the next few paragraphs chock full of tips to get you through this painfully long process. Also, that guide doesn't mention that you can /lobby or log out with an odd number in the progress bar for DEF to even it down by a point to slow down the progression of that stat on purpose. I haven't tested giving the mag to someone else via trade window or dropping it in order to even down an odd number, but this is me giving away too much information at this point.

Here's where I come in to give you this important paragraph of advice that the linked guide above doesn't say directly: Knowing that it's mostly about feeding the mag Monomates, starting with 13 Monomates based on Table 0, and evening down the mag's odd number of DEF and DEX immediately after feeding it 1 Monomate, there will be a phase where you will feed the mag Antidotes until it has 6 DEX based on Table 1 once Mag evolves at level 10. Please don't forget to do that. If you feed it 3 Antidotes at a time, you risk evening down POW and DEX with their odd number of points on the third feed unless you have 6 Antidotes fed in 2 mag feeding sessions; alternatively, you can feed the mag 2 Antidotes per feeding session to lock those gains evenly and safely since it's less likely that you'll lose connection with the server immediately after feeding it 1 Antidote. Also, if you want to push it to the limit with Magatama to see how close to 7 DEX you can get just to get an extra level in POW, go for it! Just don't get upset if you accidentally level up DEX once more than necessary.

I haven't even factored in how slow this would be if you decided to feed a Kalki after feeding the Lv 5 Mag 13 Monomates to be Lv 10 based on Table 0 with 5/5/0/0. It's not feeding the Kalki that's slow you down, but it's the Surya that it will evolve into that will slow you down by the time that you have a Lv 35 Mag with 10/19/6/0. If you take a good look at Table 3, it's going to be a long way to raise POW exclusively for the next 15 levels from level 35 to level 50 with Monomates to have 10/34/6/0. If that scares you into raising a Vritra for the Leilla photon blast (PB) or Varuna for the Farlla PB, then you lose the Estlla PB that Kalki gives you. If you want to save some time while forfeiting Estlla, don't evolve Mag into a Kalki; have Mag evolve into either Varuna or Vritra. This way, the Sumba from Vritra or Rudra from Varuna will let you have access to Table 2 for feeding either one Dimates from level 35 through level 50.

By the time the mag reaches level 50 this is what photon blasts you can expect to choose from when raising this kind of mag:

1. PB 1: Estlla/Leilla/Farlla [Seal Your Fate!]
  2. PB 2: Golla [There's No Way Out!]
  3. PB 3: Pilla, Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), Golla [See the P > X > M list in here]
P > X > M
HU-A: Varaha - Table 4 - PB: Golla
HU-B: Kama - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
RA-A: Kama - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
RA-B: Madhu - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
FO-A: Naraka - Table 6 - PB: Golla
FO-B: Marica - Table 6 - PB: Pilla

Once you have your three PBs, go back to raising POW using whatever table is available to you. At this point, you can create some popular rare mags like Tellusis and Gael Giel. Unfortunately, Fourth Evolutions Mags are not going to fit into this strategy. Some Cell Mags are not able to work with this strategy as well such as Chao, Mark III, Master System, Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Geung-si, Moro, Robochao, and Striker Unit.

10/174/6/10 - PB #2 is Mylla & Youlla (M&Y)

So you really want to know how long this will take? This slight adjustment in the RAmarl's max stats plan should be useful to keep in mind. Well, it is faster to follow the above method with a Varuna or Vritra than it is for this method due to having you adding in MIND to the mag with some more steps, but Estlla is too good to pass up this early in the feeding process. Here's where this guide can save a spot for Estlla later as an option while skipping that slow mag feeding phase that was mentioned earlier in the prior method with that Surya using Table 3 if you did make a Kalki, but the catch here is that you will not get Pilla if you want to take the quickest feeding process by having the Lv 5 Mag evolve into a Lv 10 Varuna to get Farlla after feeding it 13 Monomates based on Table 0 with 5/5/0/0 followed up with getting a Vayu at Lv 35 from evolving a Varuna with 10/9/6/10 where having access to Table 4 this early is going to speed up the mag feeding process the quickest way possible while getting these three intended photon blasts: Farlla, Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), and Estlla, which come from either a Bana or Apsaras that will be mentioned below with details, in that order UNLESS you really want to take the slowest option and feed a Kalki starting at Lv 10 using this strategy in order to gain the three favorable photon blasts: Estlla, M&Y, and Pilla in that order with the details to follow below.

Assuming that you feed a Lv 5 Mag 13 Monomates to be Lv 10 with 5/5/0/0, it's now back to feeding the mag based on Table 1 again, but Monofluids and Antiparalyses will be introduced in this strategy while Antidotes will not be included here. This is a little complicated since there's more than one way to reach level 35 with 10/9/6/10. I'll list some methods that work when applying the modified XML Tables using Magatama: (~38 Monomates, ~97-100 Monofluids, & ~44-46 Antiparalyses in some order below)

1. Monomates > Monofluids > Antiparalyses (More Risky)
  2. Antiparalyses > Monomates > Monofluids (Worked for Me Recently)
  3. Monofluids > Antiparalyses > Monomates (Needs Experience to Master - 100 Monofluids)
  4. Monomates > Antiparalyses > Monofluids (Easy Method)
  5. Monofluids > Monomates > Antiparalyses (Needs Experience to Master - 100 Monofluids)
  6. Antiparalyses > Monofluids > Monomates (Easiest Method)

For Monomates, get POW up to 9 while staying below 10 POW in order to not evolve the mag to learn Golla; this is the easiest part of the process. For Antiparalyses, get 6 DEX while staying below 7 DEX, and it's fine to feed it 3 Antiparalyses at a time while feeding it 2 Antiparalyses is the safer choice as discussed above with the 10/184/6/0 mag feeding strategy for using Antidotes in Table 1. For Monofluids, get 10 MIND while staying below 11 MIND. Play around with the numbers in the program until you're comfortable with one of the above six methods to reach level 35 for the second PB, M&Y. I could go into more detail about how many of each item is necessary exactly, but I'll leave that as homework since I at least have attached the right XML files for the job.

From level 35 to level 50, this is easy if you raised either a Varuna to evolve into Vayu or a Vritra to evolve into a Namuci. Vayu has the easiest method to feed featuring Table 4, which I don't need to modify for your use of Magatama, by feeding it Dimates or a combination of Monomates and Sol Atomizers for POW while Namuci requires Table 2 in order to feed it Dimates for POW. For the Kalki, it will evolve into a Tapas, and it will require Table 3 in order to feed it Monomates for POW for a very long time until it reaches level 50 with 10/24/6/10.

By the time the mag reaches level 50 this is what photon blasts you can expect to choose from when raising this kind of mag:
  2. PB 2: Mylla & Youlla (M&Y) [It's The Only Way Out!]
  3. PB 3: Pilla, Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), Estlla, & Farlla [See the P > M > X list in here]
P > M > X
HU-A: Bhirava - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
HU-B: Apsaras - Table 4 - PB: Estlla
RA-A: Bhirava - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
RA-B: Kaitabha - Table 4 - PB: M&Y
FO-A: Ravana - Table 6 - PB: Farlla
FO-B: Naga - Table 6 - PB: M&Y

Once you have your three PBs, go back to raising POW using whatever table is available to you. At this point, you can create some rare mags exclusive to this strategy like Hamburger and Panzer's Tail. Unfortunately, Fourth Evolutions Mags are not going to work in this part of the method (Please see below for alternatives in the new edition that does allow for some of these mags to be end products.) Some Cell Mags are not able to work with this strategy as well such as Chao, Mark III, Master System, Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Geung-si (Please see below for an exclusion with Rukmin based on 10/144/6/40 - DEF + MIND = POW + DEX), Moro (Please see below for an exclusion with Kumara based on M > P > X or P = M > X.), Robochao (Please scroll down to the very bottom of the guide with an update for this exclusion), and Striker Unit.

Edit: 05/22/2020

I've reconsidered editing this guide since I had the feeling that there were many small errors that needed to wiped out, so I will add a few more revisions to the RAmarl Max Stats Plan with an Adept and 6 DEX mag where a fourth evolution mag is possible to obtain under these two circumstances:
  1. 10/140/6/44 - DEF + POW = DEX + MIND***
  2. 10/144/6/40 - DEF + MIND = POW + DEX***
Unfortunately, one cannot obtain a Deva or Sato, but the rest of the mags in this fourth evolution mag list that's in this table are viable alternatives. At least it's possible to get a Moro and Rukmin in this new edition of this guide. Now let me rehash some information from he section titled "10/174/6/10 - PB #2 is Mylla & Youlla" to pick up where it left off in order to get to those Lv 200 stats.

After reaching Lv 35 on the mag with 10/9/6/10 in the section titled "10/174/6/10 - PB #2 is Mylla & Youlla", here's how to raise the mag's MIND from level 35 to level 50. This is easy if you raised a Varuna to evolve into Vayu. Vayu has the easiest method to feed featuring Table 4, which I don't need to modify for your use of Magatama, by feeding it Difluids or a combination of Monofluids and Moon Atomizers for MIND while Namuci requires Table 2 in order to slowly feed it Monofluids for MIND since Difluids will add 4 DEF, which is undesirable. For the Kalki, it will evolve into a Tapas, and it will require Table 3 in order to feed it Monofluids for MIND for a very long time until it reaches level 50 with 10/9/6/25 where that will result in a different set of evolutions for the mag. This time, it will be M > P > X instead of P > M > X, so here's what this looks like while repeating the three tiers of choices for photon blasts again:
  3. PB 3: Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), Golla, & Estlla [See the M > P > X list in here]
HU-A: Kabanda - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
HU-B: Bana - Table 6 - PB: Estlla
RA-A: Varaha - Table 4 - PB: Golla
RA-B: Kabanda - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
FO-A: Naga - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
FO-B: Kumara - Table 4 - PB: Golla

Alternatively, you can try to have your mag reach Lv 50 with 10/17/6/17 by mixing up the previously mentioned feeding strategies above in order to access this table of mags where P = M > X, so here's what this looks like while repeating the three tiers of choices for photon blasts once again:
  3. PB 3: Pilla, Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), Golla, & Estlla [See the P = M > X list in here]
HU-A: Bhirava - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
HU-B: Apsaras - Table 4 - PB: Estlla
RA-A: Kama - Table 4 - PB: Pilla
RA-B: Varaha - Table 4 - PB: Golla
FO-A: Naga - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
FO-B: Kumara - Table 4 - PB: Golla

As a special note, you can simply revert back to the same old strategy of going through the P > M > X method if you want Pilla so badly, or go through the P = M > X method for a secondary approach to getting Pilla since some of you can't miss out on Pilla, especially from Kama where the P = M > X knocks two birds with one stone here by using the mag cell as early as possible. With the addition of Kama in the P = M > X method, now one is able to obtain certain rare mags such as Tellusis by Lv 50 and Gael Giel by Lv 100. Enjoy feeding the Tellusis mag using Table 7 this early in the feeding process while waiting for Gael Giel at Lv 100. Goodness knows that it took so long to get to this point!

Once you have your three PBs, go back to raising POW & MIND using whatever table is available to you. At this point, you can still create some rare mags exclusive to this strategy like Hamburger and Panzer's Tail even after temporarily going through the M > X > P method that excludes the prerequisite mag, Kaitabha, for Hamburger since you can go back to having a mag with P > M > X on the way back to having more POW than MIND on the mag. Unfortunately, some Cell Mags are not able to work with this strategy as well such as Chao, Mark III, Master System, Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, and Striker Unit.

*** Technically, you can have more MIND than it it shown, but it would be more of a waste of time than necessary if your goal is to get a fourth evolution mag as soon as possible. Not to mention the adjustments of Power and Mind Materials that need to be made to this RAmarl's Max Stats plan in order to compensate for this mistake. Remember that the requirement to obtain a fourth evolution mag is to have a mag's level be divisible by 5 such as Lv 195. In case you missed out earlier, you can still create some popular rare mags like Tellusis and Gael Giel as mentioned in the "10/184/6/0 - PB #2 is Golla" strategy since you would go through the P = M > X method to get Pilla as the third photon blast. The issue is that if you missed out on the Lv 50 mag evolution for Kama with 10/17/6/17 in order to start feeding a Tellusis, then you will need to wait for the following opportunities to get a Kama again under the RA-A table for P = M > X:

10/22/6/22 at Lv 60
10/27/6/27 at Lv 70
10/32/6/32 at Lv 80
10/37/6/37 at Lv 90
10/42/6/42 at Lv 100 (Use the D-Photon Core at this point, and feed the Gael Giel.)
10/47/6/47 at Lv 110
10/52/6/52 at Lv 120
10/57/6/57 at Lv 130
10/62/6/62 at Lv 140
10/67/6/67 at Lv 150
10/72/6/72 at Lv 160 (Oh, you can get a Robochao Mag after getting a Kama Mag.)
10/77/6/77 at Lv 170
10/82/6/82 at Lv 180
10/87/6/87 at Lv 190
10/92/6/92 at Lv 200

in order to obtain the Kama again, and say goodbye to Pilla if the mag learned a different photon blast by mistake. In short, don't wait too long for the Kama of your dreams!

Addendum
I haven't had time to explore this possibility, but I doubt that it's going to make a difference here. I'm talking about the Lv 50 mag inequality for M > X > P where I assume that the Lv 35 mag has 10/5/6/14 or 10/0/6/19 instead of 10/9/6/10.

If granted, then we can look forward to this line-up for a mag at Lv 50 with 10/5/6/29 or 10/0/6/34, so here's what this looks like while repeating the three tiers of choices for photon blasts for the last time:
  3. PB 3: Mylla & Youlla (M&Y), Golla, & Estlla [See the M > X > P list in here]
HU-A: Ushasu - Table 4 - PB: Golla
HU-B: Soma - Table 5 - PB: Estlla
RA-A: Apsaras - Table 4 - PB: Estlla
RA-B: Durga - Table 5 - PB: Estlla
FO-A: Kabanda - Table 6 - PB: M&Y
FO-B: Ila - Table 5 - PB: M&Y

I'll leave out the details since it's probably not worth the time, so you can ignore this section of the guide if you want. I took your attention too far at this point.

Attachments

• Modified E2 XML Tables.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back