50h arms/calibur for PGF

are these ever worth pd(s) ? if so what %s?
If people are going to use PGF on a 50h arms/calibur it will need to have 2 50% atrributes. Sets of Native/Abeast, and Machine/Dark. Not sure on price.

imo 50/50/0/0|50 is good for arms if you really wanted a Dark Meteor. It's combo locked but it works nicely for bringing down Sil Dragon in 1 shot and hitting gal gryphon, as well as a few other nifty tricks.

50/50/0/0|50 is good enough for Dark Flow against Native and A.Beast because majority of times, Native+A.Beast monsters don't have that high evasion so you can hit them more often than not.

0/0/50/50/70+ is great for Dark Flow against Machines and Dark type monsters since these are the monsters who usually appear later on and will have higher defenses and evasion. It's great for "sinow dropping" but sinows usually have high evasion so you want hit.

Of course, higher hit and %'s are always better.

As for prices, Restless Lion arms/calibur (two of the desired attribs with 50%'s and 50h) you may expect 5+ pds and 70+h calibur...well you can expect an auction.

you may expect 5+ pds

Pretty sure it's way more than that. Like closer to 15?

In all my Restless Lion runs I have found ONE 50h item (and it wasn't even a Calibur). All the rest were 30h.

5 PDs for a 50/50/0/0/50 Calibur is too low in my opinion. I'd say 10+. Restless Lion can be really stingy.

are these ever worth pd(s) ? if so what %s?
You need to consider that in the summer event (2016) non-rares with 55-60 hit were relatively easy to obtain. So anything less than that is basically worthless unless it happens to have particularly good %'s in other area's too.

if you really wanted a Dark Meteor. It's combo locked but it works nicely for bringing down Sil Dragon in 1 shot
As for DM... You can take down Sil with a single H shot from CR too, as long as you move before firing (so that you hit the body instead of the head). The DM will save you maybe 4 seconds max. Which is only going to be of use to the most hardcore TA-er's ever.
The only legitimate use for DM I've found so far is it's a great box opener. :/

Last edited:
You need to consider that in the summer event (2016) non-rares with 60 hit were relatively easy to obtain. So anything less than 60 hit is basically worthless unless it happens to have particularly good %'s in other area's too.

As for DF... You can take down Sil with a single H shot from CR too, if you move before firing. The DF will save you maybe 4 seconds max. Which is only ever going to help the most hardcore TA-er's ever.
The only legitimate use for DF I've found so far is it's a great box opener. :/
Lol wut df is op

if its from Restless Lion (50 hit with 2 other attributes) you can expect to pay 3 - 6 pds

Back