2000Explorer - Newbie Experience

DRM.EXE

Sega Fan who has a potato for a PC
Hello everyone,
I'm a new player of PSOBB and since none of my friends cares about this game, I really wanted to find a place where I can talk about my experiences since it will probably be fun to veterans and a fun experience for me.
I'll be criticizing the game from positive and negatives aspects, not because I dislike the game (far from it) or because it has too much limitation, but because I really love the Dreamcast and didn't had a chance to play it in the 2000's. I hope everyone will understand that this is just my opinion and a form of online diary showing how a newcomer with some knowledge about the legacy of it thinks of this product. (I'm not a english-speaker, so if something sounds wrong written, sorry XD)

So, I've been playing for at least 35 hours, I started with a hunter and tried to go to the forest and for some reason I wasn't equipped with swords, so I pressed every single button on my keyboard until I pressed F1, I was so confused "Why the F-Buttons?" but then I finally used the swords.
I believe that a hunter is the best way to understand this game's design or at least how I felt about how much fun battling is, simply put, Position and Stakes of Starting a Attack. The monsters for the most part are slow and I can thing "ok, where should I be in this room and how much safe I'm against a Booma striking my sword into him?" The problem is that there really is a good chance of me getting hit even if I hit my target, and after some hours griding to kill Hildebears and finally killing the Dragon in Forest 2, I decided to go with a ranger for the hell of it. It was so good.
The Rangers are for me the definitive way to play the game if you want a smoother experience, it's easier to attack since it's from far away and you have more time to think where you should move, however, it's so easy that grinding alone is the most boring thing it could be, because after the forest, caves and ruins don't change the monsters patterns and speed enough to make it enganging for hours on end. Not only that, I'm in level 30 and still in the ruins the amount of experience I get is really small, so levelling is really slow. The only way to grind faster is to play on harder modes in the forest to make sure I get at least +42 xp per monster.
So, if the battling of the game is interesting but it needs grinding, and the grinding is boring for me, why am I playing?
Well, the atmosphere for a game of this era of gaming is really good, the music feels nice and melancholic in darker areas, the creatures look like they were from there but more agressive (it seems to conect with the lore/story, not sure yet). The economy is really interesting because no matter how much grinding I do, I'll be getting at least something to sell or use in future battling sessions.
My favorite moment was when I finally got out of Cave 1, and then I was in a blue cave, the door opens and I see this aquatic aesthetic while trees and grass in some places showing this Beautiful Scenery.
But wait, what about Forces? I still haven't played with it enough to have a opinion on them, once I understood fluids would be on my inventory every time, I said "screw this, back to ranger".

I know I said mostly negatives then positives, however, this is the first RPG I really enjoyed (besides MegaMan Battle Network) and the fact there is still a community to this day is inspiring, I'll be posting more about my feelings for this game in particular and see what I can do by myself in the game.
Now, today I played 4 hours and some stuff happened and I need help:

- How do I do a weapon from a right arm of a booma (I got one, somewhat grossed out thinking how it would look like)
- Got a "Visk-235W" AND IT'S AMAZING! How lucky was I? This is the first time I grinded in Hard Mode while killing some creatures in forest2.

This is everything I wanted to say about my experiences with the game, I made a team called "2000Explorer" which the concept is to form a team of newbies who want to find stuff by themselves or by socializing with the community, hope you guys see me other times.

I'm DOMO.exe, and see ya some day Hunters :D

Welcome to the game :)

If grinding starts to get dull, leveling up goes a lot faster if you join a party of higher-level players on the hardest difficulty you have access to. Let them carry you through quests like "Towards the Future" (TTF) or "Max Attack S" (MAS) and you'll level up in no time. Still, I'd suggest playing through some of the story quests on your own time to experience the game and gather level-appropriate gear along the way.

For the enemy part weapons, you have to talk to Dr. Montague in one of the Side Story quests, after completing Doc's Secret Plan. The wiki page tells you which quests. You'll probably have to complete a handful of other Side Story quests before these quests become available. I think all the Side Story quests are only available in One Person mode.

From my own experience, being a player since 2002, I've realized that this game is either one you'll love right away or hate right away; In any case whether you love or hate it, it has a tendency to grow on you. There is a feeling of accomplishment when playing this game, the hardest boundary to get across is that of your first character. This is a very grindy online game and can take many hours to not only level up, but also discovering what the game has to offer. It's a game that I have tried to leave in the past but have always come back to, like I said the game is grindy and most people aren't willing to spend the hours it takes to enjoy the adventures that await on the end-game side of it. A game that is old but sadly most people won't appreciate or are willing to discover all that it has to offer.

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Rare and Mr. Com for replying my thread and thanks everybody who has read my first post.

So, after Rare replyied saying that I could use the Booma right arm by playing side quests, and at first I didn't really cared about it, but the characters that appeared in my playthrough were genuinely interesting to me. One I'll never forget from now on is Elenor, the android who you help to bring the mags coming back and testing that big prototype cannon Dr. Montague was using. I knew from a fact I really liked her when we need to help someone in Cave 2 and I could see a body laying on the ground but needed to open some doors first, and when I approached her I was really worried like "OH @*ck! Is she ok?!"
I finally got the mission where I can make weapons with Dr. Montague and I'll never complete it to make sure I can make weapons in the future, and I also got the Booma Claw, and what did I do with it? I exchanged it for team points, simply because I'm a ranger and I want to make a real team, maybe I'll get my friends to play this at least once.

Other thing about special weapons, I actually got 2 more Visk-235W and exchange them since I already have one. I also got a new special small gun, I don't remember it's name but I won't sell it or use it, I want to have a big gun to make up for the size of my character and maybe another ranger wants it.
The special weapons really are interesting, I can get them via better rates in harder modes, and that's when I realized how the rate item rate system really feels like a gacha game but without the using money part. Basically, the "money" you would use is how much prepared are you to fight the monsters, and each monsters/my id are the rolls. For what I've played, I noticed SW (special weapons) drop from different types of monster, like the hildebars where I discovered alll of my Visks, so, my objective is not to defeat the boss in the final area of that dungeon, is to spawn as many better monster to have more chances of dropping SWs.

One thing I forgot to tell was that I actually dropped the game 2 times, this is my third time playing (don't worry, still using my first profile) and I feel like this is a game I should play in small amounts of time instead of playing it for a whole day (again, like a gacha game).
I feel like the best way to play it right now is to at least making sure I have at least 2 hours of nothing to do and making a room with no password, so that I can find more people in the game, like the time where I did that and a player called Tia entered in, she was a hunter with 146 level (I was a 36 level, going to be honest was kinda dumb founded that a player that much experienced would enter a hard difficulty room) and she had this weird shield thing and a cat mag and she was obliterating every single robot in the mines with a electric magic, unfortunately I didn't had that much time left so I had to quit, but it was a lot of fun (felt like a companion npc following her for how fast she was).
Other time I found a 28lvl Force player that I don't remember the name unfortunately and I was grinding in the forest, and both of us were getting beaten up a lot by the monsters but he would always put a healing magic after falling, maybe force character get more criticals against monsters? Not sure yet.

I really liked the experience playing with them, but I can't deny that since I'm doing personal works it's been hard for me to play, I always have this feeling that maybe I should get that project more time than this grinding game. Maybe I'll have to stop for real at some point, but I'll play it more to see at least the final boss.

Anyway, time to get lunch and working more on my website,

Hello Everyone,
I know, this time it's as only being 2 days of difference compared with the previous post, however, I have some stuff that will be interesting.

To start things of, I finally got level 40!
Last week I was something around 20-30 lvl, so this week was a success without a doubt.
Also, my mag is level 92, it transformed at 90 and let's see what it will be at 100.
Secondly, I finally defeated the boss from the mines, with the help of EA, another player which wanted to grind with me, he was level 28 and it was weird to fight something 100% different from what I fought before hand. It was so exciting to find some kind of new creature, and the battle itself was very interesting.
Thanks EA for your work with me, you did a great job.

Thirdly (and maybe the best part for the community),
I don't think I talked about this in the artbook thread and definitely on this thread, but I'll do that now.
Basically, I was on a call with some players in the Ephinea discord and I asked if the game used DirectX or OpenGL, they told me it was probably DirectX and my eyes were shining, simply because I use a software called NinjaRipper to get textures from Dreamcast games via NullDC, however, if the software is used on executables softwares like ports for pc, it can also get 3D models.
So, I think you guys know what I'm doing now:
racaseal model.png

The textures are bugged out, aparently NinjaRipper can't understand the UV Mapping coordinates on the models, and the faces of each part of the model is individual, so I still need to join/mix them all.
Once this process is done, I'll show the result in a new post, unfortunately some parts are duplicated from origin, so it will take longer than it should.
This is also avaiable for maps, like the lobby, but the textures are also bugged.
Maybe I should make one more subpage on my personal website to document the models, since the files for models and textures aren't avaiable in the game folder.

Tell me what do you guys think about this "discovery/mini-project"
, for now,

I'm DOMO.exe and see ya some day Hunters :D

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Last time I'll talk about ripping the 3D Models (unless somebody asks something about it)

So, I finally found all the ways to optimize the process of getting the model, but to make sure you can see what I did, download this zip file and download Blender 2.83 by yourself: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fmgq8e737bmol6/PSOBB_-_DOMO.zip/file

First: Download Blender 2.8, NinjaRipper and the NinjaRipper Blender Plugin (only works in blender 2.8)
Second: Rip the model with NinjaRipper and install the ripper plugin.
Third: When you start to import, make sure to check the "import entire folder" and then change "Auto" to "Manual", that will show you some options, change the TU and TV numbers, in my case it worked with TU 10 and TV 11.
Forth: The model and everything that was caught will be in blender, but if you just want the character model, do it in the select character because it saves you time deleting meshes you don't want.
Each single face of the body and head won't be connected, so click on (for example) a face of the head, and in x-ray mode use B on your keyboard to select every part of the head. Verify if you did it correctly by moving and press CRTL+J to put all those faces together in 1 object. Do the same with the body.
Fifth: Choose the head object, and without the x-ray mode select via select or box tool, delete them and you'll see nothing was deleted but in reality it was, it was a duplication so you deleted a clone of the mesh. Select everything of the head and go to "Mesh">"Merge">"By Distance" and every single vertice will be now connected (for you see, they weren't connected, meaning when you rig it for animations, there could be a chance of the faces showing holes where there shouldn't be). Do the same thing with the body.
Final: Select the head and then the body, press CRTL+P and select keep transformation), move the body to see if the head follows it and that's it.
DOMO-done.png

Like I said before, this will be the last time I'll talk about this type of stuff and continue playing again, but if anyone needs help with stuff like textures not being transparent, contact me in conversations, for if I have time in this summer, I'll make a thread for extraction and preservation project once I think I'm prepared for that.

That's all for today,

Got anything to update for us?
Actually yes, thanks for the reminder :D

Hello Everybody,
So, it's been a while since last post,
to start things let me tell that I levelled up to lvl 54 and got Angel Wings!
Thanks to a trade I made with a discord user called ketchupgeek, I bought a Heart of Angel to modify my Mag, which currently is at level 165. Is there a Max LVL for Mags? I'd really like to know that.
I have... mixed feelings with the Angel Wings design
, thanks to wikis of pso I know that the Item Ticket rewards were made for funny purposes but I'm going to be honest here, I think those items go too wild to feel like they were made for the world of PSO. For example, the sonic franchise items is fair enough because they are from another franchise, but stuff that was for PSO specifically like Angel Wings don't really feel like they could exist in this world (in this game tho, PSO2, Universe and others this doesn't apply because they were made after by slitelly different teams and with different visual cultures from the 2000's, and the graphics already more anime sci-fi style compared to the blocky sci-fi of PSO Ep1 through 4). I will definitely change for another mag evolution since I already exported the Angel Wings to blender
Now, I think I'm having more fun thanks to the special weapons that I'm getting in Very Hard mode with Viridia SectionID, and thanks to that, I decided to present a concept for what this game is:

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst for me... is a GMORPG (Grind/Gacha Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)
Now, what does that mean?
First of all Grind/Gacha:
The fun (at least for me) comes from getting new stuff to get through gameplay and time, finding new weapons with cool designs and fun concepts. I'm going to be honest, last year I played FGO (Fate Grand Order) in expectation of getting waifus to fight in future battles, but the required time to get that not only is too much, it gets worst because of materials I have to get for them to evolve. So not only I'm expected to spent hundreds of hours doing the same, but just to get a chance of getting what I want, and if I don't get what I want the game feels like it's asking to open my wallet to get a NEW CHANCE. It's frustrating from start to end, but people still find it fun somehow, and that somehow is how simple the gameplay is but with complex multiplier combinations in attacks and strategies, but for me that is just boring so I left the game.
PSO somewhat corrected that problem for me, it's repetitive but I'm the one in battle in real-time who is doing the decisions of where should I move, how should move, how I attack and trying to win those battles as fast as possible without any trouble.
The real gacha in the game comes from the special weapons, and the reason for why they work is simply because I can change my ID every 3 months, and because I'm not expected to buy them instead getting them as a reward of trade.

"Fair enough, but why ripping of the word "Massive" in MMO?" - Simple, you can only play with 3 more players in a room made by you or other players, so I don't feel just how much... MASSIVE it really is, in or out of the lobby I don't see enough people to call it massive. (Not going to explain multiplayer for obvious reasons :rolleyes: )
The "Online" part I feel it's important to explain
, I think it was at the first time I played with a real human that I realized the difference between a skilled player and a newbie truly is, where no matter what I do, there will always be someone with more knowledge that I can learn from, maybe from my country, or from the other side of the world. To simply put, it feels like I'm in a world where I can find people who can allow me to "feel" just how much fun the limitations of this game provides.
RPG I won't explain, I believe that I haven't played enough rpgs to say why this is a good rpg or not.

To end this post, I'd like to say that I finally got some new weapons, new enemies parts (Booma, Gobooma and Sinow-B Part) and strange new "Proto Regenerate Shield" or something like that, and everytime that I get something new, even if it isn't visually, I'm always getting pumped up to experiment. And that's something no other game to this day made me feel. Thanks to everyone, special thanks to @Starstuff for explaining me the economy terms for how to sell or buy.

domo_finds_chaos_emerald.png (eheh, blender is awesome)

Hello Everyone, long time no see.
It's been a lot of time since the last time I wrote here, but that means I have a lot to talk about. To be honest it's mostly because I didn't found anything special to talk about, I thought of talking in topics, like one post for music, other for graphics, the mechanics and drop rates I already talked about. But I decided to talk about how this event and my second character helped me to have more fun with the game (yes, I'm now on another character and I'm not maining Domo.exe for now).

First of all,
I'm on level 107 with Domo and for the most part I was bored of not getting any new stuff to do in the game, not that there isn't enough content, I just was bored of firing enemies and getting meseta and waiting hours for new level ups.
So what did I did? New character, named: 7.exe (something I didn't tell, I always use japanese words for names, all human and newmans has number puns, and androids has simple puns, Domo is a formal way to say "thank you", but nobody uses and japanese people find it funny when foreigners use it, and 7 because the pronunciation is Nana, a name I really like)
She is a HUnewearl, and I wanted to experiment with Hunters, so I got to level 6 or 7 in forest 1 and 2, and then I grinded like crazy to level 89 alone in ttf in one person mode! I killed the dragon multiple times and when I got to a good level, kill the second boss, go to the next difficulty, repeat the dragon multiple times, then second boss, then next difficulty and repeat all that alone until I got to Ultimate! Was that insane, I think so :). (it only took 30 hours, compared to the 100 hours of Domo)

But why did I grinded so much? Well, I saw some people going for MAE missions instead of the normal TTF, I asked and a EVENT WAS HAPPENING! Then I realized this event was giving me a bunch of weapons and enemy body parts, and I realized I could finally give a big shot to my project, the 2000Explorer team.
I want to make a team for rookies like myself
so that the most boring parts won't affect that much, althought I know that's what the discord server is for, but it would be fun to have a helping team during the game itself.
And this event was my W, because I finally got the first thing people ask for when entering the team, the Dressing Room, and yes, I grinded 1000pts by myself. I'm so happy with the chance of the team becoming really big that I made a flag for it already:
250x250 2000explorer.png (Maybe I'll have to change the 2000 because of the rescale, but I'll have to see how it will be when I get the flag)
It's a reference to the internet explorer logo and orkut, a social media that got popular in the 2000's that wen t bankrupt a long ago, and the 2000 because of the year the game was realized and the name of the team.

Anyway, what about 7.exe?(I'll call her Nana for this posts) I grinded her to level 135 right now but what did I accomplish?
Well, today luckily I got the Kasami Bracer, considered the best Hunter shield before level 180, I have now the Dragon Slayer and Durandal, they are only 9 Stars but they are my favorite weapons, they complement Nana's design a lot and how I got to this point in the game, simply put, they are my main role play weapons.
Other thing, I finally saw Rico Tyrell, I was coming back on a TTF in ultimate, I was just getting the weapons dropped so that I could sell them to get meseta, when I got to the ruins boss room I saw her. I didn't knew that was a thing so I'm really happy with that.
pso132746634496967828.png (I'm using another shield because it's been one or two days since this moment)
Now I have 3 new objectives with Nana:
- Find and help new rookies like me;
- Get all privilege items list for the team;
- Finding Rico while using the Red Ring and 200lvl.

One last thing, for this event I did 2 fanarts, I really liked the first one:
150_we need you to clean ragol.png (it's a parody of the "I want you" poster)

I'm happy with all the progress I did, and I hope more people play this game, it's really fun. I'll have to grind more and start the team for real (I'm still the only member in it)
I'd like to say thanks to Ominae Yu for already helping other players and congratulations to SOUTHER that got to level 200 recently, I always saw him in the lobbies and always asked myself "Will he be in 200 today?"
I'm DOMO.exe and 7.exe and see ya some day Hunters :D

Fun read, and really refreshing to see the perspective of a new player! I know we've played before, I have a HUcast named XT7001. I think we did a TTF run. Good luck with the team and hope to see you around in game!

Hello Everybody, and thanks Kevdo for the reply (sorry, I can't remember you Hucast, maybe in the lobbies we see each other)
Once again I come to tell you my experience as a newbie into PSO in general.
This time it will be about the event that occurred during August, as far as I’m aware it’s a modification of the Maximum Attack missions (I played MA Episode 1 where you complete Ragol and most of the routes for each dungeon were really similar to the event but with some changes).
If you don’t want to read everything to know my thoughts, I really liked but I’m with a fear that it was too generous for a newbie for me that started feeling how much grinding takes time.

But let’s say what did this event changed from the vanilla experience:

• The community kills monsters to get rewards for the entire event while having achievements for a certain amount of monster kills;
  • The Drop Rates and EXP were scaled considerably, making it easier to grind;
  • The Event Shops had really good items for less grinded characters or new players in general.
So, each of those points did affect me? All of them and positively, but I think in the long run they are going to be problematic… let me explain.
The first point,
as a new player that just came to Ultimate difficulty (again, I grinded Nana a lot), it was difficult to help to affect the event quotas for killing monsters, not only that, TTF was now gone from the lobby rooms that players were making. That is good because MAE missions helped grinding a lot, but that means a new player that starts during the event probably won’t have the chance to understand what are the real common missions to play, so when the event ends, a player by themselves needs to understand how to grind good. I myself taught players that TTF is a good mission for grinding if you are playing alone just for the sake of grinding.
And like I said, earlier, because I couldn’t affect the kill monsters,
it felt that I was distant from the community. Thankfully I’m in the Ephinea Discord Server asking trades and some items, but if I wasn’t there, there was a really good chance that I would not approach players for how different my knowledge about the event and game in general was.

For the second point I wanna ask something: Did you felt weird grinding after the event ended? That’s probably the case because of how good the quotas for EXP and Drop Rates were better, so better in fact that now I feel like I have to do multiple missions for 1 level up. And that wasn’t that bad before because I didn’t knew how fast I could be, but now, that sense of progression has been broken by the end of the event. This point however has a good thing for it, it helped me grind a lot. So I think it was worth it enough.

The third point,
if a player didn’t knew about this event and wants an item, he will feel bad about what just missed. There is a way to get it however, buying badges with PDs! How much is a stack of bronze badges(99)? 3PDs! That doesn’t sound that bad at first, but remember that now that badges aren’t available, there will be a good chance prices will start going up or you just won’t find a seller because he already used his badges.
The good point about this shop is that I could get a lot of Suppressed Guns to get Team Points, that’s how I got the team flag alone, and I used way too many PDs but it was worth it.

Now, I think the event was really good, I liked how many people helped me in MAE missions and even found my first teammates Ominae Yu and Inovan, but only towards the future we will be able to tell if the event affected too much the vanilla gameplay.
I believe that updates and events are what online games need to survive with no doubt, but there are also occasions where a good feature can become too good if used as an event instead of a real update. For what I’ve seen this is the most vanilla server and I’m thankful for that because I want to experience the original game with it’s community, not an updated version with better changes, that for me doesn’t show what is the difference between that era of revolution in 3D games and the evolution we got now.
At the end of the day, this is a server for players that played years ago and want to play it now, so it makes sense all the changes in the event are for veteran/grinded players, normally new players like me won't come to a 21 year old game, as sad that fact is. The Event helped a lot, but it will probably damage some players in the next few months.

Next time I’ll talk about the music of this game, the music from the Episode 3 C.A.R.D Revolution
and how I think it complements the game well or badly. I hope you guys liked this but first, I made a video so that you can see how to get the 3D Models by yourself, I’d like to thank Xira for allowing me to extract his model and using it for the video. (This way, I don’t need to make another post about this topic since this is not about asset extraction, but about my experience with the game as a new player) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIe-FYWli4g&t=0s

I’m DOMO.exe and 7.exe and see ya some day Hunters :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I'm a new player of PSOBB and since none of my friends cares about this game, I really wanted to find a place where I can talk about my experiences since it will probably be fun to veterans and a fun experience for me.
I'll be criticizing the game from positive and negatives aspects, not because I dislike the game (far from it) or because it has too much limitation, but because I really love the Dreamcast and didn't had a chance to play it in the 2000's. I hope everyone will understand that this is just my opinion and a form of online diary showing how a newcomer with some knowledge about the legacy of it thinks of this product. (I'm not a english-speaker, so if something sounds wrong written, sorry XD)

So, I've been playing for at least 35 hours, I started with a hunter and tried to go to the forest and for some reason I wasn't equipped with swords, so I pressed every single button on my keyboard until I pressed F1, I was so confused "Why the F-Buttons?" but then I finally used the swords.
I believe that a hunter is the best way to understand this game's design or at least how I felt about how much fun battling is, simply put, Position and Stakes of Starting a Attack. The monsters for the most part are slow and I can thing "ok, where should I be in this room and how much safe I'm against a Booma striking my sword into him?" The problem is that there really is a good chance of me getting hit even if I hit my target, and after some hours griding to kill Hildebears and finally killing the Dragon in Forest 2, I decided to go with a ranger for the hell of it. It was so good.
The Rangers are for me the definitive way to play the game if you want a smoother experience, it's easier to attack since it's from far away and you have more time to think where you should move, however, it's so easy that grinding alone is the most boring thing it could be, because after the forest, caves and ruins don't change the monsters patterns and speed enough to make it enganging for hours on end. Not only that, I'm in level 30 and still in the ruins the amount of experience I get is really small, so levelling is really slow. The only way to grind faster is to play on harder modes in the forest to make sure I get at least +42 xp per monster.
So, if the battling of the game is interesting but it needs grinding, and the grinding is boring for me, why am I playing?
Well, the atmosphere for a game of this era of gaming is really good, the music feels nice and melancholic in darker areas, the creatures look like they were from there but more agressive (it seems to conect with the lore/story, not sure yet). The economy is really interesting because no matter how much grinding I do, I'll be getting at least something to sell or use in future battling sessions.
My favorite moment was when I finally got out of Cave 1, and then I was in a blue cave, the door opens and I see this aquatic aesthetic while trees and grass in some places showing this Beautiful Scenery.
But wait, what about Forces? I still haven't played with it enough to have a opinion on them, once I understood fluids would be on my inventory every time, I said "screw this, back to ranger".

I know I said mostly negatives then positives, however, this is the first RPG I really enjoyed (besides MegaMan Battle Network) and the fact there is still a community to this day is inspiring, I'll be posting more about my feelings for this game in particular and see what I can do by myself in the game.
Now, today I played 4 hours and some stuff happened and I need help:

- How do I do a weapon from a right arm of a booma (I got one, somewhat grossed out thinking how it would look like)
- Got a "Visk-235W" AND IT'S AMAZING! How lucky was I? This is the first time I grinded in Hard Mode while killing some creatures in forest2.

This is everything I wanted to say about my experiences with the game, I made a team called "2000Explorer" which the concept is to form a team of newbies who want to find stuff by themselves or by socializing with the community, hope you guys see me other times.

EEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over DRM-san carefully!* Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for "missing out on playing online with the Dreamcast", dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us old DC/GC veterans Some form of PSO PTSD! It was ROUGH! But, we're better and nicer players for all the trauma we faced! *eyes twitch* XD! You sound quite Happy wiff your experiences here already! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! OH! those enemy parts are needed to convert to weapons using the ep1 single player quest called Dr. Ostos Research! Dr. Montegue will convert them for you! Just be aware theres a long and tedious process to get him to do it properly! Here's an old post from waaay back on the subject... http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327 Welcome Home! =3

Back