Exodia

Queen of the RAmar Army
Guildcard
Your opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_20180419_202451.jpg
    IMG_20180419_202451.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Jesus... How you people get such things...Where it droped?

Got it in a Fragments of a Memory run right at the start from a Claw, Ruins 1.
My luck is all over the place, I find stuff like this but no PGF lol.

I think when a certain Fonewearl is around such drops are more likely to happen. I have no idea but I say 50 pds xD

Just like the guy who found a 95 hit Tempest Arms, you'll wanna auction this to maximize your profit.

X-Mas 80 Hit Diskas went for +30 pds, yours will easily do better.

A bit more niche since Rainbow Baton's not the most useful thing ever, but honestly this is such a ridiculous find that there's no reason not to auction this. At least one person out there is going to go nuts for this.

I think when a certain Fonewearl is around such drops are more likely to happen. I have no idea but I say 50 pds xD
Hmm. Wonder if it's the same character.
E0lgS39.jpg
So yeah the winner of the 95h auction is Lil B. I think he paid 2 PoSS, Mid-Stat RR, and 20 Luck materials. Been a long time though so please correct me. I blame Matt for nuking the trade forums.

Also congrats, you might be first clean 100 hitter slicer on this server. Was wondering if anyone was going to beat 95h.

You'll get some FOmar players jockeying for it for RBB, though I'd personally want high %'s rather than higher hit for that. Cg's nonetheless lol, good find.

Back