总督赠予的遮阳伞|PRINCIPAL'S GIFT PARASOL|総督恩賜パラソル

1 or 2 PD with 0 hit

Reactions: NDW
1 or 2 PD with 0 hit

I believe the PRINCIPAL'S GIFT PARASOL is a 40 hit weapon. Quest was removed before I signed up.

EDIT: I was wrong as illustrated by this drunken wall of text below me. I shouldn't post without knowing wtf I'm talking about. Thank you Eis for correcting me.

Last edited:
Madam's Parasol used to be super easily obtainable with Hit.

You could get up to 40% Hit and nice other Stats by doing the quest "Prospective Horizon in Episode 1 a while ago. The quest and the items you could get out of it were well-known among experienced players back when it was still up. They chose to keep it a secret since quite a few of them were afraid that Matt would remove the quest because the rewards were "too good". Once I discovered the quest, I confirmed with Matt himself that the quest and/or the rewards would not be removed for these reasons (I wanted to write a guide for the quest since it was quite "special" and I did not want my efforts go to waste).

You know, the quest was pretty much the best quest to farm Dark Bringers (and thus, Prophets of Motav). The quest took place in Episode 1, but brought you to Temple ("Palace") and Spaceship and these areas brought with them a huge variety of enemies usually not seen in one area in Episode 1. In order to get the required "S-Rank" for items like Parasol to come with %s in "Hit", the whole party had to make it to the end without dying. Since it was ported from Dreamcast PSO, it was a little bugged and enemies were able to follow you to other rooms without being able to be targeted themselves.
Once you knew this? Not a big problem. For a new player? Confusing as hell.

However, the quest was not that hard and even with an average party and decent support, you were able to complete it rather quickly. However, you were able to unlock enemies with extremely high stats by doing the quest "Journalistic Pursuit" in 1P-mode and then talk to a certain NPC in "Prospective Horizon". These "crack mode" enemies were super fast and had extremely high and "dumb" stats, but some people really loved these changes for the added challenge. The enemy stats were kinda bugged, though, and warping back to Pioneer 2 would cause desync - the players that did not warp back still had the strong stats while the players that warped back did not.

I aquired many high hit Madam's Parasol - an item that would usually be extremely rare with any amount of hit due to it's low drop rate ever since PSO on Gamecube and Xbox - by completing this quest and literally gave all of them away - except for one. The one I kept came with really nice stats and is still sitting in my bank; still being heavily outclassed by Tyrell's Parasol.

And now here comes the twist: The quest was removed, after all - but only because the creator, Aleron Yves (a nice guy, but sometimes he is a little angry about SEGA's decisions when it comes to BB) never wanted it to be hosted on this server in the first place. An understandable opinion. I still miss the quest, though. It was really nice and you were able to change the background music to some nice songs.

Aaaaanyway, wasn't this about Tyrell's Parasol?
Tyrell's Parasol is 1 PD without hit since it boosts the range of Resta, Shifta and Deband - which is really nice. I have a 45h one myself and I cannot NHS Merlans in ruins with it without misses (these occure rather rarely, though).
It is still really nice on FOmarl, and 30+ hit is auction worthy, in my opinon.

Back