YOmap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lost a good friend today bc I wouldn't lie in court.. :(
    YOmap
    YOmap
    it was a custody case for her daughter. She wanted me to be a witness and I said I'm not gonna lie in court then she blew up on me....
    CTB
    CTB
    do you think she should have won it or the dad?
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Honestly saw them as equal. They were both my old roommates.
    So who else is suffering from the heat?
    YOmap
    YOmap
    haha...my wife's cousin lives in SF and it was 100 there. She was literally dying lol
    TaoChaos
    TaoChaos
    Yeah we saw that, and we would have felt bad, if it wasn't 113 here. But there are a lot of houses in SF without AC (because a hot day in SF is 85), so this was a real crisis for a lot of people
    anime
    anime
    hot hoth othoth help
    RIP Chester :( One of my heros gone in the most selfish way possible.
    Aemse
    Aemse
    u.u
    sad news - soo many nights playing PSOBB and blasting linkin park with my cousins. Fuck man, such a shitty way to go too; rip.
    .Kuja
    .Kuja
    Man i can't believe it, i just found out on FB, damn...
    So who else here is from Cali? Temps today were INSANELY hot lol
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Yeah, it was pretty bad, son. I was mostly indoors with the A/C on. Haven't been able to go out that much due to getting my appendix cut out of me on Friday!
    Netflix just cancelled Sense8....go fuck urself Netlfix..
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Well, I was in the middle of Season 2, guess I won't finish it now. No point.
    conenubi701
    conenubi701
    What was sense8 about? We've been watching house of cards lately
    YOmap
    YOmap
    It was about a group of people who were connected to each other. They could feel each others feelings, see what another person was seeing, even take control over their body. For example, one dude was about to get his ass kicked by like 5-6 guys, but he asked for help. The Asian woman (who's a black belt) in his "group" took control of his body and beat up the guys.
    Finally caved in and sphere'd the 30% Hit Red Saber. I have stopped the Girasole hunt :( I can now start on other hunts for my chars.
    Reactions: Zero641
    D
    Dongra
    Mind you that the percent modifier only applies to Red Saber's base ATP. The grind and coat bonus do not get any benefit from the % attributes.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Yeah so total would be up to 899.5? with 0's. (And add 489 for any 100%). I wouldn't personally sphere one over excal but using a hit one (for ata reasons). Why not.
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Cnsidering the cost factor between a 30%Hit Red Saber vs a 45% Hit Excal, Imma go with the cheaper option haha
    TMW you wanna do one more run before bed..so u start up PSO, get halfway through the run and it freezes...PSO is saying go to bed, lol
    If you are a Dog lover, DO NOT go see A Dogs Purpose
    CTB
    CTB
    it's to take it out back, right?
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Nah, TMZ released a behind the scenes clip of a trainer forcing a dog to swim in rough waters and it almost drowned...google it.
    CTB
    CTB
    PETA did, and I don't trust PETA at all
    Anyone here follow the CES expo in Vegas? I'll be there the next three days.
    Reactions: conenubi701
    conenubi701
    conenubi701
    Nice! Enjoy! I've been watching the announcements from samsung, asus, and sony so far.
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Yep, the conferences were today. Went to a couple of them and saw Shaquille O'Neal today. I'm gonna be walking the floors tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Always loved this show.
    Offering 30h MKB + 50pds for a 45%+ Hit Girasole....PM me if interested.
    Got my P-Arm Blade....now it needs some Hit
    Reactions: honeydrew
    honeydrew
    honeydrew
    people think sranks are expensive... look at 50h animal weps lol
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Well if ur lucky with the hit gamble, it only takes 30pds to to get to 50h
    honeydrew
    honeydrew
    yeah and if youre lucky hunting hp it only takes 1 run of lds
    Decided to hunt Pan Arms on Yellowboze (1/142 drop)..seems easy right? WRONG
    Nikki
    Nikki
    for what item
    YOmap
    YOmap
    Pan Arms...the enemy part
    anime
    anime
    SEEMS HARD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…