Cyb3r_ZER0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw man, x2 and I'm heading home for K-BBQ with friends. Won't be around for 2~ days.
    anime
    anime
    2 DAYS OF KBBQ
    Spuz
    Spuz
    wow, long BBQ.
    WTF!? I turned off sound in order to study for my final while periodically checking back to mag feed but my mind is simulating the P2 music.
    Reactions: NDW
    Char-E
    Char-E
    The brain loves remembering it's connections. "oh oh, I know what goes with this place! Did I get it right?" "Yes brain... NOW SHUT UP!"
    Matt
    Matt
    Interesting you did the P2 music, I always imagine Day Dawns from all them lobbying hours.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    At least you dont wake up with deathwatch playing in your head, happened to me the other day.
    Seems with more players coming in, I've been noticing more bad weeds.
    fishhao
    fishhao
    That sucks...havent seen too many toxin ppl yet, probs cos i play in a completely different timezone. Just dont let it get to you~
    Ryan
    Ryan
    everyone is cool and if they're not, there's enough cool people to play with where you can completely avoid them
    Cyb3r_ZER0
    Cyb3r_ZER0
    I agree, those folks who I'm referring to probably would fit in more over on the other servers were their kind belongs. It was just extremely annoying to be pulled from having fun while I am provoked every time. But I let begones be begones.
    That valc for sale
    Cyb3r_ZER0
    Cyb3r_ZER0
    lol third person to ask. Technically anything I have is certainly for sale doesn't exactly mean I want to part with it. Offer I got was ADR+Syncesta if you think you can beat it.
    Ps0master
    Ps0master
    I offer those plus more I'll be on after work in a few hours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back