Sodaboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Happy Birthday Sodaboy! I admit, I only know it's your birthday because of all the other people saying so, but I hope you have a good birthday all the same! I'll have a glass of milk for ya!
    Happy Birthday Sodaboy! Sending best of wishes to you and hoping you get to enjoy your special day, hoping you get whatever you want today. Stay safe, healthy and happy! <3
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    It's 2:45pm and I still haven't eaten anything all day... about to go get some delicious dinner, though!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    RoseBell69
    RoseBell69
    Yikes! Go eat go eat go eat go eat! :) What are you going to have? You're most welcome! Hey now that I think about it, you're becoming quite a SodaMAN. ;p No longer a big boy, but a man!
    Happy Birthday administrator Sodaboy! Pray for a safe day for you and enjoy it to the fullest as it comes once a year!
    Reactions: RoseBell69
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Thank you, Henomura! You'll always be #1 in my heart.
    happy birthday my beautiful friend who will eventually giv solo mode <3
    Reactions: Nyte and Henomura
    Nyte
    Nyte
    B>solo fo mu3 1p mode. Best quest to lvl up on for fo.
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    LOL, I've got your solo mode. *hands you a Gamecube ISO*
    Nyte
    Nyte
    yeah ive played it on dolphin. with the adapter and a gc controller. still felt a bit wonky, and i was afraid of other stuff like loosing data/crashing, same as V2, really. xD
    Hey Sodaboy! Make sure to get your latest scoops happening around in Ephenia at https://www.facebook.com/Ephenia today! Tell all your friends about this delectable website. Have a wonderful day ahead of you! :)
    Reactions: Antonymous
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    WHY ISN'T THAT JUST RUDE?? I LOG ONTO HERE, CLICK THE LINK, AND GET TWO TONGUES STICKING RIGHT OUT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/p. lol
    RoseBell69
    RoseBell69
    Two tongues, eh?

:p :p
    ^ does that help at all?
    RoseBell69
    RoseBell69
    Wait I just realized... I typo'd the server's name LOL... I always thought there was an 'e' between the 'h' and 'i'... I now see it is... Ephinea! I am so sorry, Sodaboy.
    Reactions: Nikki
    Hey Sodaboy. I'm really enjoying playing on the server and I think hardcore mode is awesome. I was wondering if there was any way I could make a few adjustments to one of my character's skin complexion and maybe her proportions somehow without having to recreate her and start from scratch. I can't change those in the dressing room and Foxy's lv195 so I'd rather not have to start over. xD
    OMG I'M CAUGHT UP!!! Barry Earth 1: Pussy. Barry Earth 2: Gigapusss. Barry from Earth 1 AFTER Earth 2: Emo Puss. Earth 2 Wells the best
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    "This is a complication." Haha, and yeah, Earth 2 Wells is awesome. Actor is great. I hope he's around for Season 3 too. :(!!!
    Hi Sodaboy! Some very helpful Hunters suggested I contact you about this. I just transferred here from Ultima and now I can't seem to access any Main story quests, though it does show the first 5 I completed from Episode 1 on the other server. I'm not stressing it TOO much because my main was only lvl 9, but if there's any way to gain access back to those main story quests that would rock.Thank you!
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Do you mean stuff like Magnitude of Metal and so on? Your story progress is lost on transfer, so you have to complete the quests again. (This is so people can get Soul Eater and other stuff again after transferring.)

Even though it's showing you the 5 quests, the server doesn't think you completed them. If they were grey, it would be complete. But, you've got to clear them again to open more up.
    KillYourFM
    KillYourFM
    Thanks Soda, yep that makes perfect sense now. I also got confused because the quests were labeled as "Main" on the Ultima server. Really great to be here, thanks for the response!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back