Recent content by Sodaboy

  1. Sodaboy

    Please contact Author

    Actually, I did find some bug, now I repushed out v1.875. Sorry for any inconvenience, everyone.
  2. Sodaboy

    Please contact Author

    I thought this was 'cuz of a change I made yesterday, but I don't think it is. I had no issue running this on my own M4 with Fusion without tinkering with compatibility settings.
  3. Sodaboy

    Ephinea PSO BB natively on Android via Winlator

    Let me know if DLL version v1.875 (latest as of today) is more compatible with other Winlator versions. I haven't got around to testing Android myself but hope to do it within the next week or two, maybe make the process easier.
  4. Sodaboy

    Cant update through launcher / Failed to connect to patch server

    I have no idea on this either. Perhaps your ISP or your own device is blocking outgoing to port 9000 to our IP address. (Did you accidentally hit "block" at an initial Windows Firewall prompt when first launching the client? Or do you have your Windows Firewall set up to block outgoing...
  5. Sodaboy

    Difficulty logging in

    Recover your account name(s): https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/recover-account-name/ Reset your password(s): https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/reset-password/
  6. Sodaboy

    Trying to play on iPad

    You could only play the Dreamcast and GameCube version of PSO on iPad (Ephinea is PSOBB and is PC based, not a ROM) and that's only after enabling JIT for RetroArch + Cores using SideStore + StikDebug. See here (SideStore): https://docs.sidestore.io/docs/installation/prerequisites Install...
  7. Sodaboy

    Ephinea PSO BB natively on Android via Winlator

    I just recently purchased an Android tablet. It hasn't arrived yet, hopefully this week or next or... soon(tm). May look at making some sort of easy-to-use installer/configurator for Ephinea if I have some time to mess around with it. Perhaps there are other things I can do to make the game...
  8. Sodaboy

    Server maintenance scheduled for August 1st, 2026 at 21:00 UTC

    There will be server maintenance at 21:00 UTC on August 1st, 2026. (Approximately 4 hours from this post being made.) Server downtime is estimated around an hour, but could be a little more or less. Thank you for understanding! 2026年8月2日06:00(JST)よりサーバーメンテナンスを実施いたします。(この投稿から約4時間後です。)...
  9. Sodaboy

    SEGA Quest missing enemies (also provided the fixes)

    Last paragraph from Varista is basically how I see it as well.
  10. Sodaboy

    916エラーについて

    DLLのテスト版(バージョン1.866)を用意しました。これで問題が解決するかご確認いただけますでしょうか?プライベートメッセージの受信箱にお送りします。
  11. Sodaboy

    Just started on the server, where did the quests go?

    You need to create the game in the lobby using "One Person Mode".
  12. Sodaboy

    Quick question - Quick answer

    Probably because no one has ever asked him to? Probably because we don't make assumptions that, just because we have people who can speak and read Japanese on our staff, that they should just make sure that everything that is still in Japanese is translated to English for English players? I...
  13. Sodaboy

    Warrior's Pride: Ash and Bernie took my money

    Will check this out at some point. Very low priority, though. It is probably something like the server needs to increment the game item ID a certain number of times due to NPC items or something.
  14. Sodaboy

    Install bat not installing winlator

    I don’t know much about your platform, but the errors it appears to be showing are network errors and the inability to download the installer from the website. If you have the ability to use WiFi instead of 5G/LTE, try that. If you were already using 5G/LTE, try WiFi.
  15. Sodaboy

    Where is the Sonic / Tinkerbell's Dog 2 quest?

    I forgot about this. Haha. We could probably look at adding this again and using our extended quest flag structure to support this quest. Have to see if there was any other reasons besides that re: this quest not being available.
Back
Top