Aether89
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• NO! I could not be happy just working on Magatama and MagDex.... I had to start working updating the wiki and start to add page for Mags.
    Updated my avatar. 1.11111111 percent is the same as the old but 100% more animated !
    Reactions: Spuz, Ryan and Nyte
    Eistee
    Eistee
    Did you like the latest episode? I didn't.
    Aether89
    Aether89
    I liked it, thought i would pretty much have liked any reveal they could have chosen. This also change the path we were expecting the show to take before it reach it conclusion.
    And hey the loophole used to give the truth was pretty nice.
    Magatama Programmable Mass Feeding is coming along really well, Beta 10 is not too far off !!!
    Reactions: NDW
    The next Magatama Update will contain Programmable Mass Feeding ! Thank you to all those who voted !!!
    After more than a Year i finally updated Magatama to Beta 8.
    Reactions: Nyte
    Nyte
    Nyte
    a working planner for gamecube would be super cool, iirc the mag charts differ a bit, someone correct me if i am wrong.
    Aether89
    Aether89
    Well Nyte it is already working for GameCube as BlueBurst use the same feed charts that were introduced with Episode 2. Technically only Version 1 and 2 ( DreamCast and PC original release ) were not into the programs.

Magatama already had the options to only show the mag and mag cells that were in Episode 2 ( GameCube and Xbox Release )
    Reactions: Nyte
    Played with a Wii U Pro Controller and every time i am in the menu i have to concentrate not to press a which cancel while b confirm
    Reactions: Suhono and Spuz
    Suhono
    Suhono
    I feel this struggle. I'd rather unlearn a few hundred hours of muscle memory on the Pro controller than unlearn 15 years of muscle memory on PSO. I did it, eventually, because it's the best controller.
    Feel kinda dumb now -_-... The issue was quite simple to resolve, the problem the Catch all variables wasn't updated -___-.
    Reactions: Spuz
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Congratulations
    Trying to fix an issue in Magatama about the Number of output not resetting in the Output when Mass Feeding.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back