Roo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks to everyone behind the scene. I think this update is going to make me play a lot more.
    When you wake up early to play but a tornado happened and you have no power...
    Finally got a 3DS this weekend. I've been playing pokemon moon almost nonstop since Saturday.
    Reactions: Smokey
    Roo
    Roo
    My first priority is to pay off my medical bill from last summer though. I still owe roughly 800 dollars on it. I'm really thankful that my parents let me live with them practically free even though I'm almost 20 years old. If I'm able to work hard and save my money, I should be able to pay this off next month.
    Reactions: Nikki
    Roo
    Roo
    I should've already had this thing paid off, but I stupidly spent my money for awhile. I started smoking somewhat regularly in August/September of last year. I also spent money to take my jobless friends places to hang out for the longest time.
    Roo
    Roo
    I am happy to say that I've stopped smoking entirely. My jobless friends I mentioned now have jobs, so we can split the bills when we go places. Sorry for the rant if either of you are still reading this. I can't sleep and I felt like rambling.
    After this week, I'll be job hunting. Yay, more free time! Boo, no income.
    conenubi701
    conenubi701
    I worked at a JL Audio assembly line when I was 18. Ridiculously hot since it was South Florida with no A/C and the warehouse doors were always open. Great workouts though lmao.
    Reactions: Roo
    Roo
    Roo
    Yesterday was a bad day. I'm going to keep my job until I have successfully got another one. I'm also going to put in a 2 weeks notice before I do like a smart person
    Nikki
    Nikki
    That should be your plan with any job lol, it's always great not to burn bridges and keep the same pace of work before going out as you did in your stride. Keeps their memory of you nice.
    Mixed emotions. Tied between a server where friends are and a server where I have fun. :/
    Kyu
    Kyu
    brb going to Ultima. `-`
    Roo
    Roo
    Gross Ultima xd
    Reactions: Kyu
    falkenjeff
    falkenjeff
    it makes me sad every time I see you playing there. (They let you stalk "who's in game" on their forums, which I check every so often)
    Lost the princess of my HC characters today. I hope to see you in another life, Tamara. Rip lv 11x fonewearl.
    Less than 1000 kills in 19 hours? Impossible right? Hello 2x exp for another week.
    Starting my journey on another server. If anyone wants to play sometime. PM me or find me in game if I log in to check things.
    Roo be the kind of guy that goes afk in a room and forgets about a delayed spawn. R.I.P. Rooster lv 140 Fonewm. ;_;
    Kyu
    Kyu
    Best last words.
    Roo
    Roo
    It was that delayed slime spawn. I only had 1 scape on my fonewm because I gave a fellow player a couple of mine some time ago. My other scapes were on ramarl :p
    Kyu
    Kyu
    Ah, I see. :x
    Off of work until Saturday. Hopefully I can get some fun PSO games in with you all.
    D
    DJKNITEX
    sweet and im streaming and playing it now!
    If you have any items that you claimed from the giveaway, I'll be on for a few hours tonight.
    Roo
    Roo
    I will stay on forums until 10 pm CST tonight, but after that giveaway pickups will have to resume tomorrow at 4 pm CST
    Completely starting over on this server to spark a new interest to play. I will be giving away my gear. Topic coming soon.
    Xarli
    Xarli
    Its like you intentionally mention me so I see certain threads :p

Anyways yes, nothing got me restarting PSO faster than the risk VS reward game that is hardcore mode.
    Roo
    Roo
    I'm not restarting in HC
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Doesn't mean you cant come play with us ;)

And ofc Xarli, that is the point of 'tagging'
    Is it your birthday today or is Skype lying to me?
    Roo
    Roo
    Skype was lying. wtf lol
    Roo
    Roo
    My birthday isn't until August 6th
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back