Noblewine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The censorship issue in gaming is upsetting Why are game devs listening to people who don't play video games. *face palm*
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Then they try to come into a hobby (gaming) that has long since established itself, try to turn it on its head, then cry victim they get backlash. That's like going into a mosque, preaching the word of Christ and expecting not to get chased out by angry Muslims. THEN later crying about it and trying to change them to your views because you don't like that you couldn't force them to think like you.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Also @Sodaboy We gotta talk about this 420 character limit... <w<
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    It fine. I agree with what your saying and its nice to see someone who understand what I'm trying to convey. Thanks. I hate my generation as well. This is pathetic/petty. Shoehorning something into content because someone feels excluded or offended is a lame. No where on the constitution says we are not allowed to express ideas in any type media.
    Its been wonderful playing on Ephinea to see the content and holidays. This is what makes online portion great.
    If I'm not on here I'm probably surfing youtube or goofing off on PSU. Killing stuff and experimenting with strike photon arts is fun
    Slowly recovering after surgery. Sad I had to cancel going to work for a entire week but the free time has been great.
    I'll be on psu: clementine. Gotta test out the pa's for both gendes. Great updates as always team Clementine! 0/
    One thing I hate about work is how it is easy to get sick because of how careless others can be.
    Reactions: [D]
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Yeeeeep...thats one thing I don't miss about working. My immune system is already kinda poopy so those people dont help at all. ;x
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    I'm sorry to hear that Colette. Sometimes I eat a lot of fruit and juice to help avoid getting sick. I hear you Spuz. Tis life. *shrugs*
    Spuz
    Spuz
    I would normally. But monies. Been bread and water for a week haha. But bare water is good man. I love that shit. Still life's ace. Appreciate what you got.
    I watched alpha omega sin newest video about enforcing censoreship on Twitter. #solongtwitter *Facepalm*
    I feel slightly better after walking around my neighborhood a few times. Drinking a soda during the stroll was nice.
    Nyte
    Nyte
    i had quit drinking mountain dew for a while, but the other day i had one on break at work, for a caffeine boost. it didnt taste as good as it used too! wierd.. i switched to lipton citrus green tea and it tastes pretty good, and is much better for me. try one sometime.
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    Man I miss drinking Mountain Dew! I'll keep what you said in mind Nyte. 0/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back