Noblewine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently listening to a podcast for psu clementine. I'm loving the conversation and hype.
    Today has been udeventful. I'm just relaxing and watching tv I can't wait to watch Parasyte. The cold weather gave me a headache. x.x
    Reactions: Nyte
    Nyte
    Nyte
    saw that one on cruncyroll, but it didn't look interesting. maybe some day i'll divert my attention to it and it'll be like i was with beelzebub. WTH was i thinking? lol.
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    It different but the pacing is kinda slow. So far I'm hoping something happens and the main character does something instead of whining/complaining.
    The battle against Olga flow is epic. 0b
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    I can relate to that soda. I got turned into flowen and had no idea how to damage him, until, I accidentally press the 1 key on my keyboard executing Rafoie dealing damage to him. After that discovery I started spamming foie on him while keeping my distance.
    Matt
    Matt
    Haha, to explain what actually happens, he becomes weak to one attribute (Native etc) or one element (not including Dark). ;P So weapons work too if they have the right %!
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    That makes sense, thanks Matt! 0/

I did not know that so I'll keep that in mind. To be honest it was my first time fighting Olga so I was playing it safe and using a handgun. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back