admiralpit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still not active, but I am alive. You may find me playing the new Monster Hunter when it comes this Summer if it helps.
    RoseBell69
    RoseBell69
    What weapons will you primarily use in Monster Hunter Generation?
    Nikki
    Nikki
    eww monhun
    admiralpit
    admiralpit
    Staying true to the Dual Blades. Just have to find a replacement support set to make up for no more Brute Tigrex set.
    Don't worry. The angel is still alive. Just a boring and busy year so far, that's all. >_<
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Angels never die!!
    admiralpit
    admiralpit
    We'll just get resurrected by our goddess eventually. u_u
    Googley
    Googley
    Their trusty Asteron's belt never leaves their side either.
    Anime has claimed the Super Bounty! Surprisingly in under 6 hours. Enjoy your Adept, and be on the look out for more bounties!
    Super Bounty Time! For the one who can find my "Dream" Asteron Belt will get an Adept as a reward! Get your Bluefulls and Pinkals set!
    2 new bounties are up. Seeking God/Tech and Hit Cannon Rouge, and give Three Seals and V502 + H/battle respectively as rewards.
    My FOmar guide is finally up! Hope it proves to be useful to player, and gives the class a bit more rep.
    Even though I didn't get a special present, I did get to Lv200, a bit of econ, and my Magical Piece. Hit A-belt is next task.
    Reactions: fishhao
    Ps0master
    Ps0master
    I didn't get a special gift either but we hit 200 so good job on that bro
    And to this day, a FO finally reached Lv200, and it was a FOmar. What history it was. :(
    Reactions: Sodaboy
    fishhao
    fishhao
    Congra(n)ts! :^)
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    Congratulations, man!
    admiralpit
    admiralpit
    I am thankful for the congrats. <3 Hopefully I'll be able to get a little FOmar guide up in the future for those who want to try the class out and such.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back