Shared team bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firkraag

neverlucky
Guildcard
I think it would be useful, if possible, to have a space for items that may be accessed by other members of your team.

If I ask for an item by a team mate I would first have to wait for them to finish whatever quest they are doing, then we both leave game and make a new room to make the exchange. This creates a lot of dead time, clutters the room list etc.

Maybe I find an item I know my friend wants or need to return a loaner, we're not both online and I can't stay until they log in, I could just drop it off in this shared bank for them to pick up later.

It would be a big a quality of life upgrade for me and possibly others here as well.

Probably won’t happen. Don’t want to deal with people who start using the bank as a place to store stuff for everyone in their team to use and then having that one guy or girl take everything out of the shared bank and then quit the team.

People will cry to get their items returned or the person banned, but neither would happen because we don’t compensate for items and, that probably wouldn’t be a bannable offense anyway as you allowed them to join the team in the first place.

Sorry, would rather avoid the drama. Use the trade window with your teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back