Team Monolith

I'd like to join the team! I may not be active daily (since I'm juggling PSO1 and PSO2 at the same time), but I still get on nevertheless.

Last edited:
Hey all looking to Join A team and I have enjoyed playing with a couple from this team. Played on dream cast and game cube. Fairly new to this version of the game, so still learning. My Primary toon is mute, a FOnwearl, currently lvl 109, also working on Hunter Squeegee.

Recruited Darkenrhal and Scarlet tonight! Mew also recruited Mute-chan as well the night before! .....Crap....mew's filling the last few spots Fast! =(....

Heyo!
I don't think anything is going to change really, except for me being able to "clean" up the team quicker once we reach 100 members again. =)
Wunderbar! Just as a heads up....think we only has 2 spots left! So if we are to Assimewlate Wikiko-san, Letham-san, and Squeegeeeeees.....we're gonna need moar slots =/. Not to mention mew would Purrsonally like to invite another loved one that was also victim to the PSG incident. Soooo....let the Purge Begin! =3

Alright, I will do so right now! =)

Attention:
I will kick some players that I think are inactive, excluding players that are on a hiatus right now which we know of.
If you are kicked on accident, just post here and we will add you to the team again.
Thanks!

Back