What Games Are You Playing?

Found a rom for this old gem recently, good for a laugh
Sam_%26_Max_Hit_the_Road_artwork.jpg

They are damn fools as of late. To capcom its all about the microtransactions of late

While I was waiting for more Xbox 360 and the new release of Original Xbox backwards compatibility. I was enjoying some World at War.

Any Competitive CS:GO players here?
Here's a list of what I've been up to lately.

CS:GO
Paragon
Dota2
PUBG
Miscreated
Path of Exile

- Some side grinds -
OSRS
Darkest Dungeon
Black Desert (Ehh..)
Gigantic
Rust

Harvest Moon Magical Melody
PSO for the Gamecube
Various Steam games in my library that have been neglected

A very PSO-like game for the gamecube
man, i was always the chalice bitch so I never got to fully enjoy this game. i understand what they were going for with that mechanic, but it always just seemed to fall on one person and that's all they ever did

played the shit out of both of the DS crystal chronicles games with online play when they did away with the chalice shit, atleast 3 - 400 hours each

man, i was always the chalice bitch so I never got to fully enjoy this game. i understand what they were going for with that mechanic, but it always just seemed to fall on one person and that's all they ever did

played the shit out of both of the DS crystal chronicles games with online play when they did away with the chalice shit, atleast 3 - 400 hours each
I took turns with my friends with chalice duty. I liked the idea of the chalice. It gave the game it's own unique vibe.

I wonder if anyone still plays this game? It would be fun if they still play it, but probably a lot of people moved on to Virtual On Force (JP Only).
Everything I play is on emulators because i'm too broke to afford retro consoles and games. Maybe there's an online mod?

Back