PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Hi there. Love your stuff, Soly :)

One question: I just updated to the latest version and I'm using the Floor Item reader for the first time. Previously I was using Jake's version. The Floor Item reader isn't scrolling as the list fills up. Is this normal? Thanks.

(Jake's version doesn't seem to work with the newest release?)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to say hi first.

So, I'm having a bit of an issue (I believe?) with the addons. I have two windows open for each of the following: Mags, Floor Reader, and Character/bank readers.

I could disable one group of them (i.e. 1 floor, mag, and character reader) using the Item Reader Configuration, but then I can't figure out where the configuration for these other 3 readers is in order to increase the font size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Just as staphen said, I deprecated the separated character reader, mags and floor... I should probably move them to a different directory to make that clear.

Hi there. Love your stuff, Soly :)

One question: I just updated to the latest version and I'm using the Floor Item reader for the first time. Previously I was using Jake's version. The Floor Item reader isn't scrolling as the list fills up. Is this normal? Thanks.

(Jake's version doesn't seem to work with the newest release?)
You can enable "invert item list" so the new items appear at the top of the list (this only works with the floor items)

Reactions: Ade
Just as staphen said, I deprecated the separated character reader, mags and floor... I should probably move them to a different directory to make that clear.

You can enable "invert item list" so the new items appear at the top of the list (this only works with the floor items)

Sweet. Thanks!

I believe Soly has retired the Character Reader, Floor Items, and Mags addons and replaced them with the Item Reader which manages all three of the windows provided by those addons through in-game configuration. This means you should only copy the Item Reader folder to your addons directory, and not the folders for any of those three addons. If you delete the Character Reader, Floor Items, and Mags folders from your addons directory, the duplicate windows should disappear.

Thanks, I'll try that out tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Worked like a charm, thanks again.

Last edited:
According to this, you may be missing some Windows Updates:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb...n-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll-is-missing-f2702.html

I guess you may need to go ahead and update your computer, then reinstall the VC++ 2015 runtime. Alternatively, someone at StackOverflow claimed that installing the VC++ 2017 runtime without installing Windows Updates fixed the problem for them.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions...is-missing-when-opening-microsoft-office-file

Hopefully, one of these solutions works for you.

Thank you for the clarity Staphen! I was able to download the missing file that you get in one of the future windows updates directly from Microsoft without having to use windows updater.

@staphen I have noticed that in certain areas (have tried just one so far, in forest 1) the player area is different than the monster area and they obviously disappear when "current room only" is enabled in the monster reader.
For example here, the room at 0x28 shows 11 but the monsters in the current room have 7 (the other room field is 0x2E, which says the correct value, 7)
Eip4JgT.jpg

For now, I have changed the player room offset to 0x2E, which seems to stay the same as monsters in the first area I experienced that thing, but monsters are still in 0x28

Last edited:
@staphen I have noticed that in certain areas (have tried just one so far, in forest 1) the player area is different than the monster area and they obviously disappear when "current room only" is enabled in the monster reader.
For example here, the room at 0x28 shows 11 but the monsters in the current room have 7 (the other room field is 0x2E, which says the correct value, 7)
Eip4JgT.jpg

For now, I have changed the player room offset to 0x2E, which seems to stay the same as monsters in the first area I experienced that thing, but monsters are still in 0x28
It does appear as though 0x2E works better than 0x28 in Forest, but it doesn't seem to work at all in Caves, Mines, or Ruins. That is to say, the value of 0x2E is always 0 unless you're in Forest as far as I can tell. The same phenomenon occurs in episode 2 where 0x2E is best for CCA, but is always 0 in every other area. Episode 4 is a bit different, though, in that it doesn't appear as though there are any areas in which 0x2E is nonzero.

We may be able to use 0x2E, but fall back on 0x28 if the value is 0. It's worth noting that I only checked the first few rooms of each area.

It does appear as though 0x2E works better than 0x28 in Forest, but it doesn't seem to work at all in Caves, Mines, or Ruins. That is to say, the value of 0x2E is always 0 unless you're in Forest as far as I can tell. The same phenomenon occurs in episode 2 where 0x2E is best for CCA, but is always 0 in every other area. Episode 4 is a bit different, though, in that it doesn't appear as though there are any areas in which 0x2E is nonzero.

We may be able to use 0x2E, but fall back on 0x28 if the value is 0. It's worth noting that I only checked the first few rooms of each area.
GG... Tbh then I'd remove that thing... I'll change it back to 0x28, I don't even use the room filter anyway

Is it possible to align the text in the floor items window to the right side? I know it's a weird question lol.

Is it possible to align the text in the floor items window to the right side? I know it's a weird question lol.
Well.. it definitely is, I mean, the bunch of different properties will make the alignment of the item names really hard to follow... but to each their own....
I'll see what I can do.

Noice! Using the alignment stuff would make it easier for others to keep it the same way.

Are you using my theme library?

Yes and i'm using the alignment in game. It doesn't scale to others screen resolutions tho.

Oh... yeah I actually never thought of that.
It's kinda hard to do, since the size of the imgui stuff is always the same (making a window bigger would have no effect on the text)

Back