Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Damn you people and your 75h itens.
T>80ab inferno gun for high hit

arch confirmed new richest player on server.
rip Nathan "Photon Drop" Woodruff
@Archivebit I have some stuff for you.

Also RIP me.

I'll be on Phantasy Star Portable 2/Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

Last edited:
IT HAS BEEN UNSEALED

I did 6k kills last night, 4k this morning, and then @Archivebit knocked out 9k this afternoon, and I finished it off this evening. I was not expecting to unseal my Limiter so fast, but here we are, all thanks to Arch's help and my persistence. This makes for my first Adept I've ever had and the first thing I've unsealed on Ephinea. I honestly expected to do a Lame D'Argent first but this works too. :3

IT HAS BEEN UNSEALED

I did 6k kills last night, 4k this morning, and then @Archivebit knocked out 9k this afternoon, and I finished it off this evening. I was not expecting to unseal my Limiter so fast, but here we are, all thanks to Arch's help and my persistence. This makes for my first Adept I've ever had and the first thing I've unsealed on Ephinea. I honestly expected to do a Lame D'Argent first but this works too. :3

WOW, congratulations on unsealing precisely at 20000. Your appreciation to detail makes me proud.

IT HAS BEEN UNSEALED

hahahaha gratz :D

Pretty sure they get all 0's...though you could add hit/attributes later on

Ill probably add as much hit as possible. I completely forgot if they get percentages or not. 3 years of not playing makes me a little rusty with stuff like that.

Back