Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I'm doing something wrong then, I have 77 hours on my character with only 3.7 million xp. At this rate it will take me 1700 hours in total... And I'm mostly doing TTF.

Nah, half of the EXP is from 180+. Heck lvl 199-200 is 4 mill. But it becomes alot easier to grind as you level and progress

Took me 455 hours to get 104M exp. :p

FPmDwuB.jpg

A lot of it is gear and when you play. My 197 has 170 hours, and my 171 only has 70, but that's because I mostly play during double weeks, and both of those characters were geared out to near max to start

Wow nice, that seems ridiculously fast to me. That's an average of 412k xp per hour! And TTF is like 75k total xp (150k during double weeks)?

And yeah, gear really makes a difference. I'm running around with 0 hit charge vulcans, varista, final impact and guilty light. But I'm working on hunting better things in between TTF runs.

And @Jyuki, so the xp counter keeps going up even after level 200? Is there a maximum?

Hit me up if you want some better stuff to level with. Yeah the 170 in particular was leveled with full s ranks and during the 3x experience event, which was spamming high mob density quests. Ttf can be done under ten minutes with a good group. Time attack peeps probably shave a minute or two off that

Hit me up if you want some better stuff to level with.
That's very nice of you, but I want to find all my items myself. It might take a long time to get decent gear, but it seems much more satisfying that way. If you really want to help me, you could give me advice on what/how to hunt: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/which-items-should-i-hunt-and-how-do-i-hunt-them.4226/ :)

Ttf can be done under ten minutes with a good group. Time attack peeps probably shave a minute or two off that
That is impressive. o_O

You were but then you didn't play ages :O

i guess this counts as a rare finding...found a DB saber today on normal on my HC racast...under the impression that Yellowboze Gilchich droped Sparts. well the DB is in a way a harder hunt so eh

Back