Quick question - Quick answer

NYT Raven

Ill start first :p ... Is it confirmed that Yellowboze does have a higher chance at finding weapons with HIT% ... ive had so many peeps tell me yes AND no aswell as seeing yes AND no answers on different forum threads.

Also what level do you suggest for each difficulty of BLACK PAPER DEAL. those drops look so good but Id hate to waste a photon crystal trying a difficulty to high for my character. "ps IVE NEVER DONE BPD...EVER"

I have heard that Yellowboze has a higher chance for finding weapons with Hit % in Episode 2.

I don't think I can put an estimate on what levels to suggest doing BPD for each difficulty. What kind of equipment you have influences more than what your level is, but it still helps.

Ano Rifle's special is Seize.

Why go through the trouble of getting an S-Rank Rifle and adding Arrest to it when you could get an Arrest Laser 50% Hit from Restless Lion on Ultimate?

Whatever; I was just gasping over Ano Rifle not having Arrest. Oh well, I never had one of those rare rifles.

falkenjeff said:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

Why does this guide list a damage value for "God's Punishment"?

Is that the damage if it just nicks you at max range? Because last I checked, it pretty much insta-killed you if you were standing right under him.

Assuming I remember correctly, I'm going to assume that is the max damage God's Punishment deals if you are practically next to him. From what I recall, the further away you are from Olga Flow when he uses the move, the less damage it deals, or if you are simply far away enough from it, then you avoid the attack.

Only the Mags' DP will kill you. That 990 is the damage that Olga himself does when he does DP, but if a Mag is over you (which also do DP at the same time), their damage is much, much higher.

AFAIK the damage is added for each living Mag that's nearby. Whether you get hit by Divine Punishment depends upon whether you are close to Gael/Giel or not. If you're far away from them, you won't get hit at all. If you're close to one while both are living, you'll take triple damage. If you're close to one while only one is living, you'll take double damage. If you're close to one while both are dead, you'll take the base 990 damage.

falkenjeff said:
Aleron Ives said:
AFAIK the damage is added for each living Mag that's nearby. Whether you get hit by Divine Punishment depends upon whether you are close to Gael/Giel or not. If you're far away from them, you won't get hit at all. If you're close to one while both are living, you'll take triple damage. If you're close to one while only one is living, you'll take double damage. If you're close to one while both are dead, you'll take the base 990 damage.

Okay, so dead mags drop the divine punishment too? So basically, do not be near Olga or mags (alive or dead), and the damage is multiplied by each alive mag if I do get hit... Good to know.

I will no longer bring hp items for this attack, and will instead rely 100% on dodging.

I do have another question, this one is about Dark Falz: when he goes up in the air and shoots his balls at me, is there a reason they sometimes do more damage than they should? Are 2 of them hitting me at once? Or is he critting me or some other stupid shit?

Sometimes even when I have enough hp allocated for his highest damage attack (his slash), his stupid balls will randomly kill me if I don't dodge them, seemingly at random.

Yes, both orbs are hitting you at the same time causing more damage.
The same thing happens with normal monsters, especially when your surrounded and someone uses a spell that hits everything causing all the monsters to sync up and smack you all at once :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dead mags don't do DP. You can stand under dead mags and not get hit by it (providing you're not near Olga at the time).

Well, Gael and Giel don't "do" the attack at all. When Olga Flow launches the light, Gael and Giel start spinning around, and if you're near them, you'll get hit. If you kill them, then the light probably won't strike near them anymore. (It'll only strike near Olga's feet.)

falkenjeff said:
1) How is accuracy calculated? For normal attack, hard attack, and various specials?
Accuracy is calculated using your character's ATA and the enemy's EVP. I don't know the formula for it.

From greatest to least accuracy when attacking:
Normal > Heavy > Special
1st Combo > 2nd Combo > 3rd Combo

Differences between V501 and V502, special reduction, etc.

falkenjeff said:
2) Do berserk and charge receive any benefit from the v500 items?
No.

falkenjeff said:
3) Why was I missing 90% of the time with 220-ish ATA on a fucking BARTLE when trying to use my "charge special" on my 3rd attack in my combo? I just got to ult, and it's the weakest monster.... Meanwhile dragon, I can NSS with no issue.

ya pls help. My charge mechgun with hit that has been carrying me just became irrelevant, and my base ATA is only 10 off from the max.
ATA Calculator

1. No Smartlink I assume, meaning you get ranged weapon ATA reduction since you are a HUmar.

Also 189 ATA is really not that much. In Ultimate, having as much ATA as possible is crucial, especially as Hunters and Forces to be able to hit things properly. This is why hit is so coveted on V3+ of PSO (and also why androids are lolbroken cuz lol freezetarps to reduce EVP by 35%...)

2. There is a thing called manual evasion. The further an enemy is from the starting point when you fired, the more likely you will miss (can be a 100% miss if the enemy has travelled far enough, a good place to showcase this is Falz 2). This also counts for enemies moving towards you -- it can still miss.

What is 'To the Center of the Disaster'? We just started a team and I was looking through the team rewards. Also are it and the commander blade available on this server? I figured yes since it's jp client and they've added in bpd2 and such

Back