Your PSO goals atm

I saw someone selling mind and power Satos, but I only have a single PD so far. haha
My Sato on my FOnewm was cream! Devil Wings all the way, for my RAmarl, and also a Churel, for my HUcasceal.

A little off topic, but Elenor mag makes me think of those really adorable figures that were released. I'd love to see every class get that attention. Also your new avatar is pretty cute.
UNKNOWN-kun drew mew in this fashion. He's Awesome! <3 Elenor MAG reminds mew of old school Gundam Angel wings when they get excited and Spread Wide! =D! A loved one had surrendered a Ruby Sato to mew the other night with the standard 50 pow 45 dex 5def setup....now mews gonna stuff it with difluids to balance her out. Strangely and Sadly our resident Sato Daycare gurus have somehow either Disbanded or have become scarce =(.

Last edited:
UNKNOWN-kun drew mew in this fashion. He's Awesome! <3 Elenor MAG reminds mew of old school Gundam Angel wings when they get excited and Spread Wide! =D! Aloved one had surrendered a Ruby Sato to mew the other night with the standard 50 pow 45 dex 5def setup....now mews gonna stuff it with difluids to balance her out. Strangely and Sadly our resident Sato Daycare gurus have somehow either Disbanded or have become scarce =(.

Gundam, yes!

At the moment I'm working on stuffing monomates into these two mags still, getting them to 50 so things can go just a little faster.

Congrats on your ruby one, but hopefully the Satoists will turn back up! Are some people leaving the game? I don't think I've seen the current count drop down under 20 online once since I joined up.

Gundam, yes!

At the moment I'm working on stuffing monomates into these two mags still, getting them to 50 so things can go just a little faster.

Congrats on your ruby one, but hopefully the Satoists will turn back up! Are some people leaving the game? I don't think I've seen the current count drop down under 20 online once since I joined up.
We go through these population pulses ALL the time as Seasons change and players have to return to school or work...vacay over etc etc.... No biggies! The population may waver...but the PASSION sure as Hell Doesn't! lol <3

Oh hi.
Also if you want a mind Sato I could prob sort you a 5/0/45/50 for a PD, not sure on colors I have left.

We go through these population pulses ALL the time as Seasons change and players have to return to school or work...vacay over etc etc.... No biggies! The population may waver...but the PASSION sure as Hell Doesn't! lol <3

I know how that is, for sure. Life just keeps you busy sometimes.
I'm so happy though, the pow mags I'm raising for us just turned 50.
Now it's much easier, or at least it feels that way. :D

goals are to wait for another "good" "team" to show up who will directly "compete" w/ real 4p times posted

Last edited:
I want to find decent-high N M D Jizai ;-;

Reactions: Esc
Back