Your opinions about a NEW and FUN Battle mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Girth is right, though. Battle Mode is terribly designed. You can still choose to discover the nuance of this mode and take pride in getting good at it if you want to, but realistically, you can't possibly think that any game reviewer in the world would think it's good quality.

What I don't appreciate is people who think that being good at Battle Mode in this game makes them a more "complete" player. I could put in the time and effort to learn Battle Mode, but I don't like frustrating bullshit in video games. It's the same reason I never beat the original TMNT for the NES or got into any of the Monster Hunter games: Difficulty due to bad design is not something I admire.

Also, I reported your post for taking jabs at someone for rumors that circulated almost 10 years ago. Love him or hate him, Girth has made more contributions to this game than any of you ever will. All you've done is divide people.

Last edited:
people who are bad at monster hunter usually say its poorly designed. alternatively you could try getting good and youd find good games

people who are bad at monster hunter usually say its poorly designed. alternatively you could try getting good and youd find good games

Monster Hunter is nothing but button reading AI. It's interface is terrible and the challenge is based upon making the player weak and allowing them to have as little kick-ass fun as possible. No thanks.

Typical religious response from a MH fan.

And I put you back on ignore so you can save your smartass response for someone else.

Monster Hunter is nothing but button reading AI. It's interface is terrible and the challenge is based upon making the player weak and allowing them to have as little kick-ass fun as possible. No thanks.

Typical religious response from a MH fan.

And I put you back on ignore so you can save your smartass response for someone else.

"Salty:
The act of being upset, angry, or bitter as result of being made fun of or embarassed. Also a characteristic of a person who feels out of place or is feeling attacked"

This kind of inflammatory behavior is why we have a Suggestions forum that's handled anonymously and done through the staff team.

Get a grip, you guys. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back