Your first ever PSO character?

Oran Humar on Xbox, probably named towelie or something. I never made it past 120 I think. Got swindled so many times by people saying the can dupe my gear and they'd just leave after I gave it to them (I was not a smart child lol). Got so fed up I learned about the shop/bank exploit and duped tons Easter eggs every game I was in for people.

First character ever was... some HUmar on version 2 whose name I forgot. Played him for like a few days...
My first serious character (leveled until Ult) was a HUnewearl named Karen on GC.

First PSO Character was actually on a Schterv Redria Humar all because a buddy was like "Hey Dude there's this private server for Phantasy Star Online..."

It's funny because growing up I saw ad for them in magazines but never had a dreamcast to play them.

well i cant even remember how long ago this was. but my first character was a white/blue robot. "Ice Creams" or "Ice" on the OG Xbox or shitthack. I remember i had the Snow Queen and would constantly freeze people during PvP (or just monsters), doing so, i would call out "******ICED BITCHED**********" each time.

idk why im like this.

First character was a huge Yellowboze RAcast on xbox in 2003. Got him to ~190 before school year began and I stopped playing. Second character was a small Yellowboze RAcast (with "v2" appended to the name and changed capitalization maybe) a year later that I played until 150 before quitting. Didn't know what the heck I was doing when I was playing the first character.

Forgot about PSO until a friend showed me Scht in late 2016 ^_^

Last edited:
Viridia Racaseal named Prenor on Schthack. Viridia was awful, Racaseal was(and sadly is) awful too and I made the typical noob mistake of happily eating up all materials found. Deleted at level 120ish...

Last edited:
My first ever character was a FOnewearl named Cuddles Pinkal for GameCube. You can say I got lucky because the person who got me into PSO (older brother) pretty much held my hand and told me what and what not to use the whole way up to lvl 120. His RAmar and I were a FOrce to be reckoned with >:]

My first character on V1 when I was 8 years old was a fonewm named Peter (not sure why I named him that). My first character on Schthack (when I actually "played") was a hunewearl named Sekhmet4. When I first started on Schthack I got all my character names from this website (http://www.godchecker.com/), and for good reason..
greengigue.jpg

pso1258670107.jpg

DFfield2.jpg

HUmar named shadow_FIX. i remember getting online for the first time on GC when i was in middle school. i fully expected to be OP since i had a (poorly optimized) Nidra and a (hitless) Yamato. i had the spikey hair. took him to about 120 or so.

my next char that i spent far more time with is what i know today as my classic mint green RAcaseal named android18. was super into DBZ as a kid and i had a giant crush on her, so naturally it made sense to pay homage in the form of a character. for all intents and purposes, i consider this RAcl to be my first true character.

Never will forget in DC v1, seeing Racast on the manual with mechguns. So ya, let's go with this badass!
So you can expect my disappointment when I drop on the field with a tiny handgun shooting 1 bullet at a time (combo? wazzat?). And that was about it for about 30min before remaking (again and again). Early days on PSO offline were painful.

My first character was a Greennill FOnewearl on GC. Can’t remember her name but I lost interest in her quickly and made a Pinkal HUnewearl who I also lost interest in and replaced her with a RAmarl who I played until Lv112 IIRC.

I then wanted a fresh start so started over on a new memory card with my Purplenum RAcaseal, Kishu, who’s been my main ever since. I got her to Lv162 on GC and remade her here on Ephinea.

My first was a RAmar on Schthack, named Zero. I used the Knuckles skin pretty much all the time. I played super on and off (as i do now) and I don't think I ever got past level 50 or so.

Back