Yoho! o7

Black Deviruchi

Certified swood dood
Guildcard
Hello there! Been playing on this server for about a month now and i thought now is the time for an introduction.
I'm a GC (offline mode) veteran, used to spend endless afternoons playing splitscreen-coop with my brother, always on the hunt for that one special drop :D

Gotta say, i'm really impressed with this server and how it hits all the nostalgia notes just right, even if i'm not playing on classic mode.

Anyways, that's it for now. If you see one of the names listed in my signature on Fodra or Lumireis don't be shy, just say Hi! :D

Hello there! Been playing on this server for about a month now and i thought now is the time for an introduction.
I'm a GC (offline mode) veteran, used to spend endless afternoons playing splitscreen-coop with my brother, always on the hunt for that one special drop :D

Gotta say, i'm really impressed with this server and how it hits all the nostalgia notes just right, even if i'm not playing on classic mode.

Anyways, that's it for now. If you see one of the names listed in my signature on Fodra or Lumireis don't be shy, just say Hi! :D
EEEeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines the Devies-san wiff a welcoming giggle~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't for a Second look down on yourself for never being "ONLINE", dear! All you really Missed out on was all the the RAMPANT HACKING!! Thankfully, Now you can experience PSO as it was MEANT to be! ....No Splitscreen or family members yoinking your red boxes~! XD! *Puts Ayre-san, Devi-san, and Gabby-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT list~!* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Hello there! Nice to have you here Black Deviruchi. An offline mode veteran. I recently met someone meeting that criteria, but I dont recognize you character names in your signature. Nevertheless, GC was a great PSO rendition. The splitscreen MP action was a real novelty. I tought my young brother how to play the game on that console. He is a veteran too now.

I wish you good times and hope to run into you. ;-)

Back