Yo!

Mattchoo

Guildcard
Hi all,

I've been playing a couple of weeks but thought I'd do a thread introducing myself.

I played PSO on the Dreamcast, then again on the Xbox and then the initial release of PSOBB

I've just got in to Ultimate mode on Ephinea as a HUcaseal and loving the game again! I'm based in the UK so interested to know if there are any UK teams around looking for members?

Hope to see you all in game soon, it's good to be back playing PSO again!

Matt

Yo, there isn't any UK based teams that I know off. But there are a few of us UK folks out there. Myself, Venom, Matt (the admin) and UNO are the only names I have off the top of my head but there is definately a few more. There is a decent amount of EuroFruits too but ofc hours will always be more active during American times and the main ship is an american host. Can always hang out on Lumires (EU ship), but it's not hugely active in comparison to Fodra. Welcome to Ephinea.

Thanks! Yeah was only for play times but can see there's a few people around most times of the day.

Hi all,

I've been playing a couple of weeks but thought I'd do a thread introducing myself.

I played PSO on the Dreamcast, then again on the Xbox and then the initial release of PSOBB

I've just got in to Ultimate mode on Ephinea as a HUcaseal and loving the game again! I'm based in the UK so interested to know if there are any UK teams around looking for members?

Hope to see you all in game soon, it's good to be back playing PSO again!

Matt
CHEERS! Welcome Home! =3

Hey Mattchoo; fellow Brit here! My play times are a bit all over the place with work hours, but feel free to shoot me a message if you see me online! Not quite at ultimate yet but I'm working on it!

Back