Yo.

Entropy

>:|
Guildcard
Hey y'all. Returning returning returning FOnewearl here. Played BB on Sega servers, then Schthack, then Scht servers again, then found you guys through my brother.

Anyway, always down for a game (rerolling sucks because finding techs again.) on EU (I worry about lag and DCing on US ships.)
Holler at me. :]

Welcome to Ephinea! Hope you like it here. :) I also hope you are able to find some players over there on the EU server...if not, give the US one a try!

Hey y'all. Returning returning returning FOnewearl here. Played BB on Sega servers, then Schthack, then Scht servers again, then found you guys through my brother.

Anyway, always down for a game (rerolling sucks because finding techs again.) on EU (I worry about lag and DCing on US ships.)
Holler at me. :]
WELCOME HOME! You will find MOST if not All of us are Schthack refugees too! So you're sure to stumble on a few "...familiar faces...worn out places.....worn out faces....Bright and early for their daily races...." Hope to pounce you soon and help replace any techs you're missing! <3

Back