Yo, so glad to have found this server

lanzoar420

Hoodlum
Guildcard
Coming back to this game after a pretty long time. Got it for Gamecube ~12 years ago and played a ton. Never got to beat Ultimate or play online, but got through VH a few times both solo and split-screen. Ended up losing the disc a few years ago and haven't played since. I was about to buy a new copy but stumbled upon this server instead. It's really cool to finally be able to play again, especially with online and hella extra content.
Not 100% on how teams work, but if anyone wants to play with a semi-noob I'm definitely down; I usually play as either HuMar or FoNewm.

Glad you found this server! Yeah lots of people here just like yourself who have come from past versions of the game. I remember just how excited I was when I had first discovered blue burst, this is the best blue burst server you will ever play on trust me.

Oh and about teams, the way that it works is you can ask around either in game or on the forums here if you want to join a team, or you can make your own team by accessing the team options at the game counter in the lobby. You might remember from the older versions of the game, stuff like a dressing room if you had said amount of meseta on that character, well with if you a member of a team who has the dressing room unlocked, you can access that any time. Also there are some cool features for teams like team chat which is a more private chat than just the standard way of chatting, plus access to a quest that you can only do if you're a member of a team. Also when you start to accumulate special weapons/special units or find special weapons/special units and other stuff that you don't use anymore, you can donate those things towards team points to help support your team or if you were creating your own team this would be the way to help you unlock features for your team. I don't really recommend creating your own team this early on in your pso career but it is an option. :)

Here's a link to the teams thread if you're interested in joining a team but don't feel like asking in game.
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/forums/teams.29/

Coming back to this game after a pretty long time. Got it for Gamecube ~12 years ago and played a ton. Never got to beat Ultimate or play online, but got through VH a few times both solo and split-screen. Ended up losing the disc a few years ago and haven't played since. I was about to buy a new copy but stumbled upon this server instead. It's really cool to finally be able to play again, especially with online and hella extra content.
Not 100% on how teams work, but if anyone wants to play with a semi-noob I'm definitely down; I usually play as either HuMar or FoNewm.
EEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and Looks over Lanzo-san carefully~!* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little Tribe's shore! Don't FOR A SECOND feel like you've 'missed out' on the while ONLINE experience dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING...and maybe a few really cool SEGA Hosted events with new shiny toys etc...but the Hacking.....that Damned Hacking.... Anywho...as a loved one previously stated, you've joined the BEST online PSOBB server out there and we promise you....you're gonna LOVE it here~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3
OH! Any idea what your character names will be so mew can keep an eye out for you? >=3

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Already enjoying myself here, had a party going with people from Indonesia, Japan, and Mexico yesterday which was pretty neat. As far as character names I usually just use Lance-Class/Race.

Great to have you here, thats is just PSO, playing with mixed players from around the world, making new friends and just having a great time. If i find the time to do a run, I would love to do a run with you. We are a very chill (currently evolving/expanding) international team who loves to help new players. Usually you find us at Lobby 13 on Auldrant Block 1. We still have a few free slots in our team, if the energy fits and you have the right mix of craziness and teamspirit. I think i might do some runs on Friday evening (europeqan time) and wont mind leveling a bit if you are low.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Already enjoying myself here, had a party going with people from Indonesia, Japan, and Mexico yesterday which was pretty neat. As far as character names I usually just use Lance-Class/Race.
Awwwww maaaaan! Mew had spotted you in lobby earlier! But she was in a rush to rejoin her nooblet party! *Puts you on her POUNCE list~!* >=3

Something about this game just sticks with people, ten years or more later, even if played offline. It has aged gracefully

Back