XRD Rev 1 Palace/Spaceship music

Celestra

Guildcard
Not sure if this is intentional, but I'm not hearing any background music when you get to the special areas of the new Quest.

I like the new quest, very fun!

Not intentional but there's just no default music for those floors. That's why every quest that's used them in the past had something else playing. I'll fix it eventually :tm:

Awesome. The silence is creeping me out...

Prospective Horizon (RIP)had a "Quest Item" in the menu that let you pick a song of your choice when you were unhappy with what you were hearing during the quest. I don't know if that's how you want to handle this, just throwing it out there.

Thank you for your work!

Awesome. The silence is creeping me out...

Prospective Horizon (RIP)had a "Quest Item" in the menu that let you pick a song of your choice when you were unhappy with what you were hearing during the quest. I don't know if that's how you want to handle this, just throwing it out there.

Thank you for your work!
When people told me there was no BGM for those floors, I thought they meant no "Live and Learn" or w/e music played in Xrd 1 and Prospective Horizons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I normally play and test without BGM.

Anyway, Soda already patched this in a new DLL that will be going up in hopefully the next maintenance. This patch will put the Normal Mode EP2 music for VR Temple and VR Spaceship into those floors for EP1.

Back