XPadder

Orancube

Does Xpadder work with PSO?
I've read some stuff here and people seem to use it but I have the following problem:

I mapped my controller buttons to keys on the keyboard. This works, I can for example type the number 1 with my X button.

However it doesn't seem to work on the PSO client. I tried changing the camera angle by binding the UP key to a trigger, but it just doesn't register while I can see the trigger being pressed in Xpadder.

I tried running both in administrator mode and pso bb in compatability mode (windows xp) to no avail.

Thinking about trying Joy2Con but I'd rather use xpadder. Anyone got experience with this issue?

P.S. Also how do you solve the problem of the in game client's standard compatibility with controllers. The client automatically binds some buttons to stuff that would probably interfere with Xpadder.

Thanks!

Xpadder works for PSO,make sure to run it as an administrator and open it before the game.

I use it, it's great. It's the only way I can break Freeze with my XB360 controller for some reason.

You can also use it as an input display in OBS.

Use the Freeware Version.

upload_2018-8-4_22-6-15.png

Dont even need xpadder etc... just use steam big picture mode and config your controller through there.

antimicro is the best and easiest to use, IMO. See no reason to use xpadder or joy2key over it.

Back