Xbox 360 Controller support.

Tyrese

Is there 360 support? Currently I've tried the xbox one fix guide(with no success), because I see nothing posted about 360 controllers. Anyone using 360 controllers that could give me some tips for a fix?

Thank you.

I don't really think I'm getting all the functionality of my controller. How can I adjust the settings? is it third party only? I'm struggling to find a menu for it in-game - theres no command for it on the command list on the ship.

I'm fiddling with it currently - My biggest issue is adapting the the F1-12 keys, I wasnt sure how to find the settings. I kept getting a lot of answers about..'go to settings' and the only settings I initially saw were the se/bgm settings.

**Xbox 360 controller simply isn't working by default - I'll use third party software to try and get it going

Last edited:
download joy2key (free) and bind your buttons to the 1-0 keys. then you just open up the in game menu and select one of your attacks or whatever so that you can see all the spells/attacks/consumables and so on. once you've got that open you should be able to hover over one of them and press a key on your keyboard, or the corresponding button on your game pad to bind it there as well. if you do use joy2key, make sure to boot it up as admin. least that works for me. the palette manager in the tools forum is a great thing to look into as well.

download joy2key (free) and bind your buttons to the 1-0 keys. then you just open up the in game menu and select one of your attacks or whatever so that you can see all the spells/attacks/consumables and so on. once you've got that open you should be able to hover over one of them and press a key on your keyboard, or the corresponding button on your game pad to bind it there as well. if you do use joy2key, make sure to boot it up as admin. least that works for me. the palette manager in the tools forum is a great thing to look into as well.

Thanks Joy2Key is really helpful, took me a bit to get it working, but now that I can map my keys it should be a lot of fun to get started. Thanks again.

Back