xbox 360 controller issues

Motav

Guildcard
It's all sorts of messed up. I'll customize menu open/close and etc to start and back and every time I press those buttons they also activate either my right action (red) or my left action (blue) depending on which I assign. The control stick works fine, I can at least move. But trying to run and go through the weapon shortcut menu or the menu in general causes the selector to cycle through all the options (which it shouldnt since Im not touching the dpad at all) which makes it impossible to swap on the fly. And maybe I could ignore closing the start menu except that wastes TP, since I have a spell set there. And on top of all pressing B (in order to activate my right or red ability) also starts a text entry, specifically one for the space bar. If I spam it a bunch it'll create a long, blank message that I either have to erase or just post the next time I press A and this happens in combat constantly so it's uh, irritating. I've tried turning controls off, resetting them, setting them to default, all sorts of stuff. I got it right this morning, but came back later to find it not functioning right again.

Love the game, looking forward to playing all the time, super swell server with no problems otherwise. But man is this painful.

Forgot if I had ever issues, did u try to configure your pad for Pso with antimicro? That's what I'm using for my 360pad/bb and I don't have issues. At a certain point I had issues with my old 360 pad, but I think that one became kinda broke over time, logged on and off very often^^

It's all sorts of messed up. I'll customize menu open/close and etc to start and back and every time I press those buttons they also activate either my right action (red) or my left action (blue) depending on which I assign. The control stick works fine, I can at least move. But trying to run and go through the weapon shortcut menu or the menu in general causes the selector to cycle through all the options (which it shouldnt since Im not touching the dpad at all) which makes it impossible to swap on the fly. And maybe I could ignore closing the start menu except that wastes TP, since I have a spell set there. And on top of all pressing B (in order to activate my right or red ability) also starts a text entry, specifically one for the space bar. If I spam it a bunch it'll create a long, blank message that I either have to erase or just post the next time I press A and this happens in combat constantly so it's uh, irritating. I've tried turning controls off, resetting them, setting them to default, all sorts of stuff. I got it right this morning, but came back later to find it not functioning right again.

Love the game, looking forward to playing all the time, super swell server with no problems otherwise. But man is this painful.
After 10+years with mews xbox360 pad hasing that X <---> B swap crap...it became instinctual which to press in a crunch. Needless to say even mew mew will accidently hit Dolphin PB instead of twins when stresseded! X3!

Apparently I had selected a very strange combination set of various keyboard default settings in the control menu, so once I straightened them out and confirmed each and every setting my controller works like a charm. Sweet.

Back