Would like advice on farming up to liberta kit.

Bliz

Guildcard
Okay so, the first time I posted on these forums was awhile ago, I asked about Liberta Kit and was told it wasn't on the server. The Agastya mag is special to me, I play PSO on and off, but it was leaning more towards off recently not having my buddy with me (I had one on the previous server I played, which was shut down). I just came back from a break and found out about everyone who was active receiving a Liberta Kit from that weekly milestone thing. I'm pretty heartbroken but I don't want to give up, now that there is actually a shot of getting it. I am still a low level, and currently plan on just playing and hoping I get an xmas drop I can trade for one. However, I can be slow and am worried about the price increasing...does anyone have any advice for farming wealth in this game so I can try to purchase a Liberta Kit from someone as soon as possible? Thank you for any advice.

i might have something i can give you of value to just trade for one

i dont play non-hardcore pso so im not losing anything

Really? I would appreciate it so much. And yes, I should specify I am asking about non-hardcore.

without actually giving you my equips i have h/pow, a pd, and a pc i can give you right now

prolly wont do it for liberta kit alone but its trade bait

this stuff is all regular not hc btw just tell me when and where

its all yours

gave some stuff someone be nice and trade that kit :^)

Last edited:
Back