WoF

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
The same quests loads, if you load wof or the other one, it does not matter. Think that should not happen

HUCAT AINT GIT DIS DICK

Is there an actual way to finish the quest though out of curiosity? I'd gotten through everything, boss, etc. but I just get a vague message about enemies not spawning now that the boss is dead or something. <.<

Edit: One of the pods in F2 also infinite spawns, don't know if that was intended?

Lol, the version of the quest under "Wrath of Forest" is a joke, the original quest is "ferets sekrit of draknes" -- that version has the proper Pioneer 2 and is able to be finished. I didn't do all that much, just ported Pioneer 2 from WoF into FSoD, changed the name and descriptions, then made sure the introduction was the same as the original WoF, so anything after that is very prone to break since the script wasn't edited for actually finishing.

I'll probably take down the Wrath of Forest joke quest, it was just a prank for the start of the Easter Event, and it looks like it got people good.

Oh, and if stuff breaks in FSoD, it's probably intended.

Last edited:
Lol, the version of the quest under "Wrath of Forest" is a joke, the original quest is "ferets sekrit of draknes" -- that version has the proper Pioneer 2 and is able to be finished. I didn't do all that much, just ported Pioneer 2 from WoF into FSoD, changed the name and descriptions, then made sure the introduction was the same as the original WoF, so anything after that is very prone to break since the script wasn't edited for actually finishing.

I'll probably take down the Wrath of Forest joke quest, it was just a prank for the start of the Easter Event, and it looks like it got people good.

Oh, and if stuff breaks in FSoD, it's probably intended.

Lol, RIP me.

Back