Windscape Has Dark Falz?

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
So I'm watching some trailer for a new Nintendo Switch game coming out called "Windscape" and noticed something VERY familiar at 34 seconds in...

My face when it's a reskin of Dark Falz...

dIT8glqh.jpg

Last edited:
OOOoooooo!! Dont think mew could ever play Switch....but THIS looks Fun! Like Zelda WindWaker Fun~! <3

Looks like an indie game doing what indie games usually do.

STEAL, PAINT, AND SELL INCOMPLETE GAME

Looks like an indie game doing what indie games usually do.

STEAL, PAINT, AND SELL INCOMPLETE GAME

Speaking of which, is it just me, or does part of the music from ~0:42 onwards sound SUSPICIOUSLY similar to the Flood theme in Halo: Combat Evolved? (My brother's been playing the game a lot due to network issues, so I've heard the theme a good few times).

Aside from that, it seems like the game's aiming to be an Elder Scrolls rip-off with some Phantasy Star mixed in. I don't have a Switch, but even if I did, I'd give the game a pass.

OOOoooooo!! Dont think mew could ever play Switch....but THIS looks Fun! Like Zelda WindWaker Fun~! <3

Nah. Doesn't really have the "Zelda Wind Waker" look of fun to me, and I've played Wind Waker a good bit on the Gamecube. Like I said, it feels a bit more like Elder Scrolls, but the more cartoony graphics make the comparison to Wind Waker understandable.

Last edited:
Back