Why isn't Zanba usable by female HUs?

Should Zanba be usable by Female Hunters?

• Yes! #equality

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dataDyne

Your life, our hands
Guildcard
No, really! Aside from the fact that they just can't.

If it said something in the flavor text like, "A legendary long sword for males said to be able to slice through anything in a single stroke." then that would make sense but, it doesn't.

I considered buying one here in the forum shops until I realized my Huney couldn't use it. Heck, it might even help economy. Idk, this seems sort of arbitrary to me :confused:

There are lots of equipment changes that wouldn't break the game,won't happen though.

Would love it but yea absolutely no chance of happening on ephinea.
I won't argue that it seems unlikely, but small changes can, and have happened on this server!

...because Sealed J-Sword is only usable by males in V2, so after Sega opened it to both sexes in GC, they moved the female ban to one of the new GC swords, instead.
That... is actually so lame. lmao

Huney can use Flowen's by far better than Humar to be fair. And Hucasey can actually get use of a s-rank sword.

Both are cheaper than a good Zanba at least.

Huney can use Flowen's by far better than Humar to be fair.
But at least Humar has the option? That's where my gripe is.

And Hucaseal can't really use either (effectively) :oops:

I would also consider Yunchang. It does have less ATP, but there is a nice 11 ATA difference in its favor (Zanba did show up in xmas with 30h, though). If I had a 30h Yunchang, I would probably use it personally.

Yunchang is better anyway

I guess so.
I'm a filthy vanilla purist tho n.n

Personally I like the idea of various classes having a best sword...even if they are all out classed by yunchang (well flowen's isn't if you want spirit but yeah).

I love the variety of weapon choices each class can have in game.

I mean hucasey using duel birds...i mean last swan is better alone but it's cool
humar and hucast using zanba, because sadly humar really gets no love.
Flowen's is best on huney
Hucasey can actually use s-rank sword ok.

Dp being ramarl's thing even though it really should be a fo thing.

Rambling May at home on a fomarl
Fomar gets his own face nuke with guardianna due to being able to use it well unlike the other 3.

MG+ on fonewn even if the armor I feel should be fully for Newman and go.

Foney getting to be the only class unable to use s-rank j-cutter, excal, and so on lol.

qMeRRel.jpg

No.​
Had these sketches done weeks ago. I didn't think that topic about this very subject would pop up now.

qMeRRel.jpg

No.​
Had these sketches done weeks ago. I didn't think that topic about this very subject would pop up now.

I feel like "too heavy" is a poor argument, though. And for all the Cloud/Buster deniers, even he looks too weak to hold that sword tbh ;)

BB-RED_SWORD-ACTION-1.jpg

I think Chainsawd would have gone to prove your point more than a lite metal sword surrounded by photon(which is light particles). Either way tho gender semantics aside, the staff have stated time and again that gear changes aren't happening aside clio lol, so it's best to forget about it.

Back