When will the next season be?

Rinsuu

Hey I really enjoyed the last season! Though unfortunately I didn't get to play it quite as much as I'd hoped.

I was just wondering if there's an ETA on the next season at all? Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I've not seen it mentioned at all.

the server gods might give us the seasons shop first, hopefully soon :-( cant think of the next season when season 1 isnt really over yet, cuz u cant get your rewards from the shop:-( im fine with waiting but information flow isnt very well, maybe need an annoying yuffie in the staff to remind people lol

the server gods might give us the seasons shop first, hopefully soon :-( cant think of the next season when season 1 isnt really over yet, cuz u cant get your rewards from the shop:-( im fine with waiting but information flow isnt very well, maybe need an annoying yuffie in the staff to remind people lol

Ya, shop is taking forever. Feels like they forgot about it..

oh, i was reading in the shoutbox a few days ago, that matt is going to work on it on his free day, so its not forgotten but somehow i had the hope that it comes straight after or close after the seasons end but this is very surprising this way. yes, i know we all have a real life and stuff to do, so plz dont hate me for being annoying again, i just dream that it maybe wont take another month^^

Basically learning how to RAmar now, just so I can go ham in the next season.

My body is ready.

Back