What's up- new here

DarkEternal

Heya, new member here. Was disappointed when SCHTHack went down, decade of gameplay and loot all gone now :(

I was actually curious of the livelihood of sandbox mode. Are there a lot of people who play in this mode? Would be nice to "recreate" my character (and loot?) that I had on scht, but not if it means there's no one to play with.

Heya, new member here. Was disappointed when SCHTHack went down, decade of gameplay and loot all gone now :(

I was actually curious of the livelihood of sandbox mode. Are there a lot of people who play in this mode? Would be nice to "recreate" my character (and loot?) that I had on scht, but not if it means there's no one to play with.

SCHTHack went down? They seem to be up still... Don't they delete your items after 6 months of inactivity? I remember that was the case about 8 years ago. I had some good times on that server as well though.

And I'm not sure how many people play sandbox mode, I'm a hardcore mode player personally. :cool: I would take a gander it's less played than normal/hardcore though.

Welcome the forums Dark.

SCHTHack went down? They seem to be up still... Don't they delete your items after 6 months of inactivity? I remember that was the case about 8 years ago. I had some good times on that server as well though.

And I'm not sure how many people play sandbox mode, I'm a hardcore mode player personally. :cool: I would take a gander it's less played than normal/hardcore though.

Welcome the forums Dark.

Oh I guess they went back up or something? I checked last year December and it said it was down. I'm sure my account is long gone by now.

And thanks ^_^ I think I'll end up sticking to a normal account then and just playing casually.

Welcome back to PSO DarkEternal! :)

I guess you've already made your researches about Ephinea's features but just in case you need it, here's the link to the Info Thread. ;)

SCHTHack went down? They seem to be up still...

Yeah, the server is back on but from what I heard all the accounts were lost. Also, most players have either moved on other servers or stopped playing so there's not much point going there now unless you already know some of the people still playing on that server.

Welcome :3

Yeah schthack lost everything then shutdown but eventually came back up. But everyone mostly moved.

Nobody plays on sandbox casually. it's either used for testing stuff out before you make etc or a group of TA players use it.

If your looking for easy levels and gear hardcore is available (just don't die).

Welcome :3

Yeah schthack lost everything then shutdown but eventually came back up. But everyone mostly moved.

Nobody plays on sandbox casually. it's either used for testing stuff out before you make etc or a group of TA players use it.

If your looking for easy levels and gear hardcore is available (just don't die).

Hardcore mode is definitely not my forte haha, especially since I love using Dark Flow

Is there perhaps a place for new players to snag some free giveaway loot here? Would love to bypass the troubles of initial startup.

Would love to bypass the troubles of initial startup.

For stuff like Mags it might be a bit harder but for items and xp I bet you can get some help very easily. I always keep items like Ogre/Power, Angel/Mind and tech disks when I come across them to help newcomers and others are probably doing that too. And for lvling there's always that good old ttf run or even Max Attack S in Ep 1 if you have a way to hit multiple enemies quickly before your helper nukes them out. :)

Hios Dark-san! Yes, in the early years Scht had a weird policy of deleting 'Entire accounts (Meaning EVERYTHING) if u went inactive for long periods of time, later removed. Then after the big 'crash' and everyone's accounts went POOF, they came back online....MOST of us refused to return to a server that's mostly broke and reeked of painful memes. TBH, Thanks to Soda-samas Tofu-samas and staff we've never been Happier Here! =3!
You will find more than a few helpful souls willing to not only help restock your lost exp, monies, and toys...but maybe a little bit of your Sanity too! Just don't expect anyone to simply Hand you a Dark Flow and say..."Here you go! Go Nuts!" XD! Mew mew is one such loving soul that's eager to Halp! <3
Welcome Home!! Please get comfy and Enjoy your stay! <3

Last edited:
Welcome to Ephinea. I joined a few weeks ago so I know ur pain. Its a kool server since its population is small, everyone tends to help each other out. As for getting ur gear back, well... time to work again for that stuff xD

Welcome. If you decide to roll a HC account let us know, there are plenty of scapedolls we can give out to help out.

Most of us dont mind running you through a few ttf's to help you hit the ground running either.

Back