Whats up Dudes and Dudettes

RadDude

Dask
Guildcard
Hello everyone, I'm new to the server but not new to PSO. Played a ton back on GCN solo and split screen with my bro n cousins. also played a little on Ultima but didn't seem very social and i was looking to get together and hunt with a good group of folks. So far this seems very friendly and i like some of things yous have implemented and the all things that have stayed the same. If you see me on, party up. I will not have a password on my party.

Welcome to Ephinea :)

Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the Server RadDude! Nice Neutrino avatar there! They pretty cool tmnt chars, I've always been a Donatello fan myself hehe

Welcome to the Server RadDude! Nice Neutrino avatar there! They pretty cool tmnt chars, I've always been a Donatello fan myself hehe

Nice! yeah I love the turtles, even the new movie, tho I'm easy to please. Leo is my fav out of the 4. But overall id say splinter probably cause i'm a dad myself now.

and thanks for the warm welcome into the family everyone! Ill be on a little later tonight

Cool, can't wait! Yea splinter is pretty cool, I've had a dream where he was participating in some job shadowing signup part of some festival(I could sense he was looking for a pupil), I couldn't fill out the form fast enough hehe

Cool, can't wait! Yea splinter is pretty cool, I've had a dream where he was participating in some job shadowing signup part of some festival(I could sense he was looking for a pupil), I couldn't fill out the form fast enough hehe

Thats Awesome!

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back