What's up d00ds

liam murphy

Athos
I've been on the server for a while now but I haven't really used the forums that much. A little background to a situation, in a few weeks (possibly 2 months) I'll be moving into a new home, I want to hopefully get some time into PSO before and after the move (I've been craving a little nostalgic gaming) I'll be finishing an album over these couple of months as well! (Shameless promo but I do what I have to) This is mostly because I won't have internet for a few weeks and we will be camping before moving to the new place.

example of my music:

Long story short I really want to find some players I can add to play with if and when I get the chance to actually log on and play. I'm from the UK so if you're based around the same time zone as me I'd love to get some back up :) I'm a level 104 ranger and unfortunately I'm still very noob when it comes to a lot of the games features.

Also sorry if this isn't the right place to ask for help, but wanted to introduce myself and ask for continuity in why I'm here :). Have a great day people! ^^

I've been on the server for a while now but I haven't really used the forums that much. A little background to a situation, in a few weeks (possibly 2 months) I'll be moving into a new home, I want to hopefully get some time into PSO before and after the move (I've been craving a little nostalgic gaming) I'll be finishing an album over these couple of months as well! (Shameless promo but I do what I have to) This is mostly because I won't have internet for a few weeks and we will be camping before moving to the new place.

example of my music:

Long story short I really want to find some players I can add to play with if and when I get the chance to actually log on and play. I'm from the UK so if you're based around the same time zone as me I'd love to get some back up :) I'm a level 104 ranger and unfortunately I'm still very noob when it comes to a lot of the games features.

Also sorry if this isn't the right place to ask for help, but wanted to introduce myself and ask for continuity in why I'm here :). Have a great day people! ^^
Eeeeeee! Sick beats BTW Murph-san! <3! Yes, moving is a double edged sword....you're happy for the change...but, part of you was 'Comfy' without it...And as a loved one stated....PLENTY of you Queen's Subjects that play here regularly~! You'll be Fiiiine! And leave that "noob" mentality behind luv! We were ALL soft and squishy once and found things to be 'new'....So no worries~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Nice music! Lot's of players to play with for sure, I have met some from the UK even, I'm from the US actually. But nevertheless glad to meet another player from the server :)
*Starts looking around for Com-Kun's Forums CAMPSITE!* It's GOTTA be around here Somewherrrrrre...how ELSE can you be so FAST to pounce the nooblets before mew mew?? X'D!

I just noticed my real name is my actual display name wtf :/ And hey everyone thank you for the warm welcome and and I'm glad you liked the music because outside of that I'm not very interesting xD Hence why I just led with it as an introduction. Need to try and change the display name if I'm able to :'D I haven't used a forum in if there's a way to add people on the forum as a friend we can add each other later in game as well ^^

Nice music! Lot's of players to play with for sure, I have met some from the UK even, I'm from the US actually. But nevertheless glad to meet another player from the server :)

I tend to be on at odd times anyway, sometimes I'm awake late and that's when I tend to play anyway. and thank you I'm glad you liked them ^^

Eeeeeee! Sick beats BTW Murph-san! <3! Yes, moving is a double edged sword....you're happy for the change...but, part of you was 'Comfy' without it...And as a loved one stated....PLENTY of you Queen's Subjects that play here regularly~! You'll be Fiiiine! And leave that "noob" mentality behind luv! We were ALL soft and squishy once and found things to be 'new'....So no worries~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

You're a very animated writer aren't you :'D Sounds good though, I mean I kinda know what I'm doing but... not really? xD I kinda just tagged along to get my 104 and even then pretty much ran the same thing or other things without explaining what we were doing, so now I'm just sort of lost on how to progress or even what I should aim to do or complete next. :p honestly any advice is welcoming in terms of progression, I think I'm still on the Discord to.

Ah yeah for the most part ranger stuff is pretty easy, it's good to have handy weapons like a spread needle and stuff, maybe you could get one by hunting it or buying one, also getting a frozen shooter is also handy to have. Ranger is a cool class to equip cause it doesn't take a whole lot of work to have a decent set up.

Welcome to Ephinea. Hope I play the next days and meet you online. I'm Germany-based so it's roughly the same time-zone. Would love to just do some fun-runs.

Okay well I'm hoping to get on sometime tomorrow, I have a few errands to run but I'll be on around 11am UK time. If any of you see me in a room alone come on in and play, I have literally no idea what to progress to next so I'm open to ideas :p

I keep logging in and hanging out in the ship, my in game name is Athos if you see me pop up please say hello ^^

Back