whats the point of multiplayer when theres solo on psobb

Lance

I love you
Guildcard
seriously, ive only played solo, why should i play multi? what benefits? thanks!

You can kill more enemies faster in a group, leading to more EXP and more item drops per time unit. These bonuses boost even greater when you play in a group with high hunters boost road scores. Playing in a group also allows you to get weapons and items outside of your section ID, as the items found in a game depend on who made the room. You can also be much stronger individually in a group such as level 30 SDJZ boosts with a hucast for example. There's actually loads of reasons. But solo is cool too :)

Why play solo mode when you are 1337 enough to handle stronger foes in multi alone?
:p

Best part of running multi alone is getting random folks to join now n then.

I always prefer to play with people I like and sometimes I'm able to meet new interesting players. I like the feeling of being part of a group, having the same goal, maybe that's why I play much fo and also enjoy the support part. Pso is not just about drops :D

Last edited:
Ok...we're gonna let you THINK about what you just posted and how it could have offensive overtones... Mew suggests you quietly DELETE your post dear.... This can get ugly...and we ADORE our friendly and respectful community. Just a friendly warning....
thanks mew, i just thought it'd be obvious that community makes a game like this.
sometimes we need to get off our high horses in solo and just appreciate our neiggghh-bor.

thanks mew, i just thought it'd be obvious that community makes a game like this.
sometimes we need to get off our high horses in solo and just appreciate our neiggghh-bor.
*nuzzles noses* Thank you dear! <3 It's just the "Autistic" comment is offensive. And mew has actually played with quite a few of them here in our little tribe...

Back