What's the coldest area in PSOBB?

anime

Bonsai Trees
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Is it Seabed? Crater?

I think Seabed would be really cold because the condensation from the ocean seeps through the fishtank walls...
S7S9HVa.png

Olga level might be REALLY COLD as well

LtSM6AF.png

Looks pretty cold to me, but it's possible the water is pretty warm. Gal Dal Val is like a tropical island right?

The glass in seabed is double glazed so condensation isn’t actually that bad.

Falz3 is quite brisk. I have to go with sil dragon arena tho.

Cave 2 seems like it would be pretty draughty

it has to be lobby 10
its one glass window between you and -455F (although pioneer 2 is pretty cold for sending you to your death i guess)

I think an area like the ruins would be cold since it is theoretically underground, I mean you find a building in the forest that leads to a cave, the cave leads into an underground mine, and the mine leads to an ancient ruin. I feel like you kinda advance in levels starting above ground but keep getting deeper into the underground as you explore.

I think an area like the ruins would be cold since it is theoretically underground, I mean you find a building in the forest that leads to a cave, the cave leads into an underground mine, and the mine leads to an ancient ruin. I feel like you kinda advance in levels starting above ground but keep getting deeper into the underground as you explore.
It usually gets warmer as you go deeper underground though, between the increased pressure of the depth, and the proximity to the core of the planet. This is part of why geothermal power is a thing.

Back