What? We're on Forbes! :P

Fantastic read, and the inner PSO fanboy in me in loving that this is an article, on Forbes no less.
May we make a triumphant comeback! Or simply add a few more to our already lovely ranks. :) This makes me happy~
Thank you for the article!!

Only reason I decided to try this server was because the Battle record displayed in lobby. I stayed because I loved how Sodaboy actively fixed bugs in Bmode that the only two battlers on the server (at the time) were finding. Only 2 people played it, yet he was still putting in fixes for us. This caused the old school Japanese battlers to tell their friends about this server and fall in love with this game once again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love PSO, and I love this server. Thank you Sodaboy.

What a pleasant surprise! Very well written indeed, and thanks for the heads-up!

This truly feels to me like the final and only server I will ever use, except when I need to break out my DC and/or GC. And who knows, maybe that will be supported here someday, as well! In the meantime, thanks for the very professionally run and stable server. I'm really enjoying my time here.

This almost made me tear up a little. It was well-written, and the story quest names used as the paragraph headers were a nice touch.

Forbes is VERY popular, and this could drive more traffic to us!

We truly exist in a golden age of PSO1.

Thanks for sharing this, Soda!

BTW, I appear to be the first guild card in Killian's list on that screenshot xD

I sent him my card because Killian's Irish Red is a good beer :D

Last edited:
Awesome article @KillYourFM. The only thing better than having passion for this game is sharing that passion with others. Hopefully this might actually draw a few more people. Reading your article actually gave me that warm fuzzy feeling that I get when I think about the game. Time to go play more!

I absolutely HAD to necro this. We had someone join who was drawn here by that Forbes blog during the last month who is known in-game as Soraia, who would have never heard of this game prior to reading it. I'm glad we're getting some outside exposure, one player at a time.

This almost made me tear up a little. It was well-written, and the story quest names used as the paragraph headers were a nice touch.

Forbes is VERY popular, and this could drive more traffic to us!

We truly exist in a golden age of PSO1.

Thanks for sharing this, Soda!

BTW, I appear to be the first guild card in Killian's list on that screenshot xD

I sent him my card because Killian's Irish Red is a good beer :D
Mew teared up too! 2000-2016.....Dayum...where did the time go? ='),',',',' <3

This is the article that made me come back to the game for good. I played a bit on another server (up to lvl 80) but I gave up when the server went down. Still, I was curious and very nostalgic after seeing how fun the game was online so I searched for videos n' stuff and found the article after a few minutes. After reading it I couldn't help it, I HAD to see the server for myself. Great job "KillYourFM" :)

Quoted from the article:"It showed 99 people online at that very moment. Next to it, a kill counter showing more than 11 million enemies slain to date."

...and it's only the beginning my friends. ;)

Back