What is your favorite weapon, aesthetically speaking? (Ep1&2 weapons only)

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
I am creating a romhack for PSO Ep1&2 Offline (Gamecube).
I am creating an "Ultimate Weapon" for each class (HUmar only, HUnewearl only, etc).

I am looking for suggestions for a class-specific weapon to make it much more powerful in a solo game.
These weapons will be class specific, so what I'm looking for is your favorite weapon paired with your favorite class.

I am not going to make any priority utility weapons (Froozer, Spread Needle) into class-specific weapons, since their use-case is too good.

Some iconic pairings I can think of are:
HUmar w/ Double Saber
HUnewearl w/ Nei's Claw
HUcast w/ Zanba or Soul Eater
HUcaseal w/ Lavis Blades

Give me your best ideas! I'm eager to hear about some ep1&2 weapons that you love the look of!

Flowen's Sword (maybe use a shitty one since 3084 is already good) and Lavis Cannon always stuck out to me as pretty weapons.

I’m not sure how difficult it is doing what you are setting out to do here but,
I think each ultimate weapon should take advantage of what sets each class apart!

: ie Ramars ata
Hucasts atp

Etc.. doing this in a clever and perhaps non game breaking way would seem ideal

Excellent idea!! GL

I’m not sure how difficult it is doing what you are setting out to do here but,
I think each ultimate weapon should take advantage of what sets each class apart!

: ie Ramars ata
Hucasts atp

Etc.. doing this in a clever and perhaps non game breaking way would seem ideal

Excellent idea!! GL
Oh also I think Justy looks really bad ass on rangers.

Windmill has such a delightful and unique gimmick that's wasted on such a weak weapon. It'd be neat to see it buffed and handed to FOmar or FOmarl.
And RAmarl's unique weapon totally needs to be a handgun, to capitalize on her sideways-holding animation.

Windmill has such a delightful and unique gimmick that's wasted on such a weak weapon. It'd be neat to see it buffed and handed to FOmar or FOmarl.
And RAmarl's unique weapon totally needs to be a handgun, to capitalize on her sideways-holding animation.
RAmarl's Ult is a handgun, yes :)

Hello Fellow Hunter, are you back on board ? ^w^
Hey Meier! I am not playing on Ephinea anymore, but I miss it dearly!!
I am slowly making a very enjoyable romhack for Gamecube, but most importantly, I am now...
a brand new father! And it takes almost all of my time and brain power after work.

I miss being here and hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Meier! I am not playing on Ephinea anymore, but I miss it dearly!!
I am slowly making a very enjoyable romhack for Gamecube, but most importantly, I am now...
a brand new father! And it takes almost all of my time and brain power after work.

I miss being here and hope everyone is doing well!
This is great new ! Congratulations, you are about to live the biggest and most beautiful adventure of your life ^w^. Try to come to Ragol from time to time ^w^. See you later !

The weapons are great in PSO. The problem is the armour never changes and there is no shield. This is why I like Diablo and World of Warcraft. The persons robes change. :lenny:

Last Survivor. Purely because in a setting where everything has neon lines everywhere? It's a giant sized regualar ol slab of metal Knife/propeller blade that just gives off this look of cleaving through your problems.

Class: HUCast

I always thought the Elysion was cool. There are so many cool weapons that kind of suck though, like Yamigarasu, Yasminkov weapons, even the regular sabers. Regular rods and wands look cool too imo. Bravace is a slick handgun too, so is the Suppressed Gun. There's so many cool ones lol!

Cold take but I love the design of Dark Flow. I always wondered as a kid playing offline GC if Dark Falz and Olga Flow could drop their swords as rares and at least now it's possible for the latter.

I love Olga's first phase where he uses the Dark Flow special on you and I just love the fact that you can use that specific attack with DF too!

Back