What happened to the People Making Skins and Hi Res Textures?

ShadowArtist

Guildcard
there used to be a few people that were doing high res textures for the game client and other that where doing custom skins, they seem to have disappeared from Ephinea. Did rude people being jerks and super annoying something drive them away? what happened to them?

Life. Not fun to work on it. Not getting paid to spend their time on it. Confusing upscales with high resolution. Technical limitations. Not enough time to do redraw things. Because they wanted to quit for no reason other than "Gonna call it quits!"

Pick whichever combination you'd like!

Life. Not fun to work on it. Not getting paid to spend their time on it. Confusing upscales with high resolution. Technical limitations. Not enough time to do redraw things. Because they wanted to quit for no reason other than "Gonna call it quits!"

Pick whichever combination you'd like!
Mewish translation..... They All ran away Screaming Naked into the night!!

Mewish translation..... They All ran away Screaming Naked into the night!!

Can you trade pds for custom skins? Otherwise yeah, texture work for free? No thanks.
i'd trade 5 to 10 PDs to someone that can make me a skin/model that would make my ES Sword look like a Sealed J Sword, even if it only viewable in my own game client and not to other players

i'd trade 5 to 10 PDs to someone that can make me a skin/model that would make my ES Sword look like a Sealed J Sword, even if it only viewable in my own game client and not to other players
That wouldn't be that bad. You could just export the model/texture for SJS and name it as the corresponding values for ES Sword.

When I did it there were no custom files though (https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Custom_files) I would try that but I'm not sure where I can find the item values.

Back