What do you do for fun

Noblewine

While your logged in to pso:bb ephinea?

I like to farm and raise mags. Mag feeding I play single player and run through Forest, Caves and Mines (sometimes Ruins) for mag fodder. Playing the single player maps for hunting certain fodder for my mag is another hobby or learning how to mob control.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section Gm's can move it if they like.

After 15+years of PSOing...this can be a slippery subject. Maybe someone will do a 50 Ways to Die on Ragol Skyrim style video lol. Anywho... Your mew mew likes to pass her time by finding new ppl to halp out! Its always different every time because u deal with new purrsonas and quirks. Plus its a challenge keeping Everyone alive because you always has that One macho wolf cub that thinks they can hold their own and wanders from the group...only to get either splatted or wittled down to a sliver before u reach them...its Fun stress!.... well, its Fun' for mew.... sorry for the rant =3

After 15+years of PSOing...this can be a slippery subject. Maybe someone will do a 50 Ways to Die on Ragol Skyrim style video lol. Anywho... Your mew mew likes to pass her time by finding new ppl to halp out! Its always different every time because u deal with new purrsonas and quirks. Plus its a challenge keeping Everyone alive because you always has that One macho wolf cub that thinks they can hold their own and wanders from the group...only to get either splatted or wittled down to a sliver before u reach them...its Fun stress!.... well, its Fun' for mew.... sorry for the rant =3

I can understand that since the same thing happens when I played PSU for alot of hours back on the ps2/pc server.

Hunt Eggs.

I missed the beginning of the Easter Event so I will do some runs friday.

I like to sit in the lobbies and complain about how there's no vh games then refuse to make vh games.
But really, when I get my support FO some good gear then I'll end up just helping players grind.
maybe I can get a harem of RAcaseys and HUcaseys with my support techs like I had on old scht.

I like to sit in the lobbies and complain about how there's no vh games then refuse to make vh games.
But really, when I get my support FO some good gear then I'll end up just helping players grind.
maybe I can get a harem of RAcaseys and HUcaseys with my support techs like I had on old scht.
Build it and they will come.

Gamble almost a stack of eggs away trying to go double or nothing. /Stopthemadness

Whatever helps, I guess.

Gamble almost a stack of eggs away trying to go double or nothing. /Stopthemadness

RNG is evil. But I guess hunting eggs add replay value.

i stand in lobby and regret i logged on pso

Why? =<

Back