What Are Your thoughts On Apple Products?

PSO4Lyfe

With the graphics card shortages and video game console shortages lately I've been looking at Apple products as my next upgrade to my current setup. Upon researching I was shocked to see how powerful Apple products are VS Samsung. The IPad Pro and Macbook Pros seem to be dominating in performance. With the new Mac Studio desktop PCs coming out within a few days I've finally decided to make the switch. I know a lot of Apple products are not the best so I doubt my entire setup is going to be just apple stuff. However I am really gettign ready to make the jump. Iwill probably start with getting the Mac Studio desktop PC not sure if I will get the Macbook Pro just yet cause I don't think I have a use for it or maybe I do. Maybe I could swap out my entire desktop PC with a Macbook Pro? I don't plan to be gaming anymore. I'll possibly get a IPad pro and Apple pencil if I need it to do sketching since I do use a drawing tablet on my PC currently. Kinda scary to realize I could replace my entire setup with a Macbook pro and IPad Pro. So yeah Mac Studio, Macbook Pro, IPhone, IPad all have my attention at this point. I really want to make the switch to apple. They aren't that expensive anymore in my opinion for the power you're getting. I'm typing this on a apple keyboard I have connected to my PC just to try out some of their peripherals, lol. Honestly it's not that special but whatever. I've always felt that apple products were for college kids and adults who just didn't want to think too hard about their computer products as well as people who don't game. I don't game much anymore so PC is losing its appeal on me.

I have a blunt and to-the-point opinion as an artist having experienced both PC and apple products as hardware.
There's a lot more to it of course, but in general nothing swayed me from thinking that apple isn't necessarily better in any aspect, but it is a lot easier to manage for those kind of toolends.
Due to the workflow I'm using I can't exactly depend on apple, but if I were to be thrown in a specific role on a company, I'm capable to work just aswell without much worry about manual PC adjustments. Easy to dive in to, and highly consistent, ust not something for people like me who like to customize literally everything there is to customize.

Back