What anime are you currently watching?

Recently watched a bunch "Havent You Heard Im Sakamoto." Hillarious stuff.

Also not an anime but ive been reading the visual novel "A Shinigami's kiss tastes like farewell." Great slice of life romance drama.

Also finished reading a manga called EaRTH. It was fun and the art was really good. Done by the same guy who did no game no life. Im weak to loli, especially ones with bunny ears o.o

Last edited:
I was told by a friend to watch it last night so I started watching. Already finished the 1st season and now into the second (ep11 of Bizzarre adventure).

I don't really understand the hype for JoJo. It's tacky, cheesy, the animation and style is hard to look at and cringy, the plot is 100% predictable , rushed and poorly writ. But I cannot stop watching it. Help me.

So, I forced myself to continue and I am happy I did. Season 1 was pretty poor but 2 onwards is just amazing. currently start of 3 ep3

Watching right now!

Shakugan no Shana: Season I
Genres: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, School, Supernatural

This one has been kind of slow building up. I left off at episode 6, but picked it up again after some weeks. Really loved episode 7. Hoping the rest of season one delivers!

About some of the shows mentioned in previous posts..

I really enjoyed Jojo's Bizarre Adventure season 1. The one about his father/grandfather?? (its been a while, sorry) I hate Jojo's attitude and feel like.. ugh, I just dont like Jojo. lol.

Gurren Lagann - Hell yes!!

Fate/Stay.. Loved every minute! even went back and watched the old one, because at the time i watched it, a new season was in the works, but had been done before. i had to watch the old one just to see what happened. lol.

Haikyū!! I got into sports anime a little bit after I was convinced to try The Prince of Tennis ( I highly reccomend it, even if you don't "like" sports anime) this one is about volleyball and is just great! I still need to finish Eyeshield 21..

Kill La Kill - So Refreshing, couldnt stop watching right up to the end!!

I just finished Mob Psycho 100. I've got a crunchyroll queue to knock out.

Shakugan no Shana had a great ending. Really glad i stuck with it through all those episodes.
What should I watch next? What a pleasant dilemma!

Gonna try Urusei Yatsura.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
195 episodes, plus multiple movies and OVA.
This could be good!

I put that last one on hold and watched Kyoukai no Kanata. Not as good as i thought it'd be but still good. 7/10. I'ts late so i'll find another to watch tomarrow.

Watched all the jojo but the recent Anime.

I'm watching Assassination Classroom. SO GOOD

But beware, you'll want a third season that doesn't seem to be happening. :(
At this point I just want Chihaya to beat that queen!
Any romance stuff that may happen is secondary! (But I'm shipping Chihaya x Arata)

Kimi no Na wa (Your Name). Great movie <3 I watched it recently with my gf and im not a big fan of love stories... yet this one is a must watch. You can check the reviews if you want.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=18171

Waiting for the bluuuuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;-;

You should check https://myanimelist.net/anime/28851/Koe_no_Katachi out too. I've read the manga and it's supa dupa great. :3 (also waiting on the bluray for this one)

Waiting for the bluuuuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;-;

You should check https://myanimelist.net/anime/28851/Koe_no_Katachi out too. I've read the manga and it's supa dupa great. :3 (also waiting on the bluray for this one)
yeah its the other one on the list for "movie nights with gf" xD Your name took me by surprise on how good it was... I just hope this one does the same. And with the bluray... well i wasnt expecting much from the movie since like i said, not a big fan of romantic stuff so I was fine with the crappy kissanime version xD But then again this is not Fate Unlimited Blade Works where details DO MATTER. So it worked out fine.

Back