Wewwo

eard

Guildcard
First played PSO during the GC days, rushing out to get the original release and broadband adapter before they disappeared. Mained a FOnewm and hated episode 2 because of it, stopped playing around the time the East and West tower showed up online. Remember @Ade posting back on IGN forums, I have no idea how you've been able to consistent play this game for so long. Played briefly on Shitstack, then signed up around when this server first opened (yay vanilla) but got distracted playing other stuff, so first time really diving in now. Started off with a skyly RAcast that's currently mid 60s with a shiny Nidra near completion. Like always having 3 mags in flight while playing to toss to alts or sell/give away. Would love to do some challenge mode (repeatedly) as I've never fully completed it.

Plan is to get RAcast well into farming ultimate before getting back to support FO roots with a FOnewearl (or weeb trap HUnny)

Followup question, I just started poking into the summer event this weekend trying to figure out how to best take advantage/help kill counts. So far it's been solo normal fiasco to try to get my kill counts to event freebie levels, with hopefully some better weapons from VH I'll bump up to hard fiasco. Baby steps, etc. But wondering if there is a better approach then murderhoboing in fiascos and gambling away my bronze medals for junk.

Followup question, I just started poking into the summer event this weekend trying to figure out how to best take advantage/help kill counts. So far it's been solo normal fiasco to try to get my kill counts to event freebie levels, with hopefully some better weapons from VH I'll bump up to hard fiasco. Baby steps, etc. But wondering if there is a better approach then murderhoboing in fiascos and gambling away my bronze medals for junk.

If you're just looking at kills, Fiasco is probably the best/quickest way to increase your kill count and assist with the summer event milestones. If you're looking to boost your DAR (and your party's DAR), you should start evenly playing the MA4 quests. I'd try to get a group together in the lobby for Hard and Very Hard runs (Ulti runs are pretty easy to come by).

Here's how HBR works:

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/hunters-boost-road-added.854/#post-8672

Back