Well Hello There!

Firakonex

Thought I'd just drop in an give a little introduction. I'm returning to PSO after quite a very very long time. I played PSO2 for a bit but I just like the feel of Blue Burst so much more (if only it had the character customization PSO2 had). I am no stranger to the game, I played the game on dreamcast, played Blue Burst on the official servers for a long time, and then picked it up a year or so later during the prime of private servers. And now I'm back to scratch that itch again, so look forward to seeing you all.

Thought I'd just drop in an give a little introduction. I'm returning to PSO after quite a very very long time. I played PSO2 for a bit but I just like the feel of Blue Burst so much more (if only it had the character customization PSO2 had). I am no stranger to the game, I played the game on dreamcast, played Blue Burst on the official servers for a long time, and then picked it up a year or so later during the prime of private servers. And now I'm back to scratch that itch again, so look forward to seeing you all.
Everyone who's ever played PSO2 had come crawling back saying the SAME thing... "PSO2 just lacks the CHARM of the Original"....So here they are scratching that same itch they had 17 years ago! <3 Wonderful to has you back Fira-san! Is Firakonex the name of your current character so we know Who to POUNCE on sight? >=3 Welcome Home! =3

Hellloooo, welcome to ephinea :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I switch between a female FO - Maebel and a male HU - Konex atm. I'm very indecisive when I play this game and it tends to slow down progression a bit lol.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I switch between a female FO - Maebel and a male HU - Konex atm. I'm very indecisive when I play this game and it tends to slow down progression a bit lol.
Konex sounds familiar.... Didn't mew already pounce u dear? =3

Hey there Firakonex :) I have to agree, PSO2 is just lacking in some ways. I dabbled with it a couple of years back, but just didn't get invested in it. Welcome back to the primetime!

Back